Find a job
Head of Operations (Social care) - Leeds
Job descriptionLOCATION: Covering North East and North West of England
JOB TITLE: Head of Operations (Social care)
SALARY and BENEFITS: 56,565 plus benefits including car and excellent pension contributions
WORKING HOURS: Full time, 35 hours per week
THE COMPANY: Our client is the UK's leading charity supporting disabled people. Every year, we support thousands of people in the UK with physical and learning disabilities to fulfil their potential and live the lives they choose.
THE ROLE: Head of Operations (Social care) (North West and North East of England) Home based
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will have management responsibility for all aspects of service delivery, including the quality and financial performance of a specified Patch of my clients Social Care services. As Head of Operations for the North West and North East of England you will have responsibility for a budget of 14 million across 14 services. The patch contains a mix of services that include Care Homes, Care Homes with nursing, Supported Living, Day Services and a large Youth project. These services are run by inspiring, caring professionals who go 'above and beyond' in support of the motivating and engaged people who use our services.
My client is on the cusp of change as it aims to take advantage of opportunities to realign and grow its service offerings. If you are an exceptional leader with a background in social care, you will be excited by this challenge and motivated by the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of disabled people and support our current transformational plans. As a key member of the Operations Senior Management Team you will have significant responsibility across the business with input into the overall strategy of the charity and its organisational development.
Key Responsibilities- Head of Operations (Social care) (North West and North East of England) Home based
- To directly manage identified operations in the identified Patch, setting individual targets and monitoring performance
- To contribute to the development of organisational strategy as requested
- To ensure client business remains in contact with and reacts appropriately to specific policies and legislation.
- To take a lead role in raising clients profile and reputation in the specified patch.
- To identify and support opportunities for growth and diversification within the strategy of the organisation.
- To prepare a sustainable budget and business plan and to deliver financial performance in accordance with the agreed budget.
- To provide strong and effective leadership to operational and support managers in pursuance of the organisation's objectives.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested
- Expenditure within agreed limits
Key Experience preferred for the role:- Head of Operations (Social care) (North West and North East of England) Home based
- Ideally have extensive management experience in multi-site management of service delivery in the Social Care sector.
- Professional and/or formal managerial qualification or equivalent experience (essential)
- To have a network of contacts with national/local government.
- To have an understanding of and commitment to delivering outcomes for disabled people
- To be able to evidence delivery of financial performance in line with budget.
- IT literate with standard Microsoft Office packages
- As a Head of Operations you must be a fit and proper person under Regulation 5 of the Health and Social Care Act (Regulated Activities) Regulation 2014
- To be able and willing to travel and stay away overnight if required
More jobs you may likeHead of Operations (Social care)
Head of Operations (Social care)
Infrastructure Engineer (McAfee EPO, HIPS, DLP etc)
Head of Technology
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela