Find a job
Business Development Manager - Home Based - O.T.E 65,000 - City
Job descriptionOne of the fastest growing Energy Suppliers in the UK is looking to recruit a passionate Business Development Manager for their TPI Sales Team.
This company based in Leeds has a vision of becoming the UK's most trusted energy supplier to the commercial market. They are fully focused on business customers and aim to provide first class customer service and the most competitive rates in the industry. Ultimately, they aim to take away the strain of energy bills so customers can concentrate on running their business whilst they take care of everything else.
The TPI Sales Team are responsible for managing and developing new and existing TPI partnerships through effective relationship management and devising long term strategies, that will deliver targeted new business to UGP. This individual will be a highly-motivated self-starter able to identify and develop new business relationships. You will spend the majority of your time in face to face meetings, ensuring business is driven and retained in a structured and targeted manner.
Operating within a highly competitive SME sector, devising strategies to address targets with the TPI will be key to the success of the role. Reporting to the Sales Manager with a Head Office based in Leeds. This role will be home based and have national scope but with focus to be agreed. Therefore, the candidate must be willing to travel
Why join this company?
- This company is a fast-growing, innovative Energy Supplier. They have a genuine desire to help businesses save money and provide a first-class customer experience.
- Full Induction and ongoing coaching and training provided
- A great working environment with a real team spirit.
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
- Car allowance
- Excellent Basic
- Fantastic Commission scheme
- Mon to Fri 9 - 5:30 - Although being flexible will be key
Responsibilities to Include
- Develop and manage new and existing TPI partnerships to drive new business.
- Implement retention and acquisition strategies.
- Proactively develop and improve propositions with the TPI,
- Work closely with other areas of the business, dealing with any issues that occur.
- Monitor/Report on competitor/TPI activity.
- Manage sales relationship plans and provide detailed weekly and Monthly MI
- To ensure that all contractual paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
A creative and driven approach to business is required to develop an efficient relationship model that will successfully achieve the financial/site numbers required. You will need to be fast thinking, with a strategic view to identify new opportunities in the current TPI market.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- A minimum of 2 Years' experience of new business development in a B2B environment
- Excellent Communicator
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Exceptional sales and negotiation skills and experience
- Proven ability to manage long term relationships
- Experience of working within a TPI framework is desirable but not essential
More jobs you may likeBusiness Development Manager
Training and Competence SME - Learning and Development
Sales or Customer service experience?
Sales or Customer service experience?
SharePoint Developer - Excellent Career Progression
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela