Find a job
Endur Developer - London
Role: Openlink Endur - Open Components Developer
Location: London, UK
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
With Accenture Technology you will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
Through our Account teams, we play a critical role in helping Accenture's clients become High Performance Commodities Trading businesses. We have developed trusted relationships with senior management within the Business and Technology from the Front Office and back through the key operational, support and control functions. We have a wide breadth of clients and our Account management teams are led by people with extensive knowledge of our clients' business and operational goals and concerns.
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels:
- Team Lead
- Associate Manager
As a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, Accenture's work in Commodities Trading and Risk Management is diverse. As an introduction, over the last year we have:
- Supported our clients through the changing regulatory landscape, analyzing the expected impact of OTC derivative reform and supporting the management of their change agenda to fulfil their obligations
- Led the entry of several of our clients' into Emerging Markets in the Middle East, Africa and Eastern Europe
- Set-up trading functions for several clients in Europe and the Middle East
- Established a governance structure and project management best practices across the portfolio of large-scale change initiatives for a commodities trader
- Analyzed trading software offerings and provided support for project management, vendor analysis and package upgrades
- Provided technical support, solution design and testing support and management for projects across the Front and Back office
- Developed new process control frameworks to enhance operational effectiveness for an energy trader
- Mobilized large-scale managed service and outsourcing arrangements to establish key IT delivery capabilities offshore for energy and commodities trading clients
- Individuals will have experience of working within a commodity trading environment with an understanding of the physical and financial markets in gas, power, LNG, oil and refined products. They should be either from an industry (energy or commodity trading), consulting or application development background
- They should have excellent product knowledge of Endur across Trading Manager, Market Manager, Reference Explorer, Front and Back office desktops, Connex and Operational services
- They should have in-depth knowledge and experience in Open Components .NET design and development with strong fundamentals in OOPS and Solid principles.Experience in JVS programming and Open Components Java will be good to have
- Must have good functional and business knowledge in Endur across Front Office, Risk and Back office in the areas of Deal modelling and structure, APM, Simulations, EOD batch /risk reports,, Invoices, Settlement and Accounting
- Ability to work with senior clients and business users and also to interface with offshore teams.
- Well-developed analytical skills including ability to work with poorly defined problems, provide clarity to complex issues or situations and synthesize large amounts of information and highlight salient points
- Candidates should have the ability to investigate and resolve live support issues in Production
- We expect the candidate to have the ability to work with other members of on and off-shore IT teams in particular 1st-line / DevOps teams
1. Delivery Within Energy and Commodity Application Management Service (AMS)
- Working within support teams to support client AMS services
- Working with a team to manage applications within the required Business and IT SLAs
- Managing Incidents, Problems and Change tickets across a globally dispersed team
- Ensuring strong business communication during critical service outages
- Providing a consolidated view across a large landscape of application relating to Crude Products and Shipping related CTRM activities
- Driving Continual Service Improvement initiatives to increase service efficiency
- Work with business to translate project requirements into functional designs and work with delivery teams on implementation.
2. Working Alongside Clients and Building Relationships
- Be able to demonstrate credibility to work alongside/with client SME's and team leaders.
- Developing trusted relationships with clients, target clients and internal experts as part of project delivery.
- Understanding and representing Accenture's Energy and Commodities Trading capabilities with clients and acting as a trusted partner.
- Helping to build an understanding of our clients' business and challenges and participating in identifying solutions for their business needs within the Accenture Commodities Trading and Risk Management team.
- Working with blended client and Accenture project teams and helping to establish working relationship within a team environment.
3. Building Part of Accenture's Energy Trading Capability
- Supporting the creation of "Thought Leadership" assets and participating in Communities of Practice within Accenture as part of specialist teams that meet specific client challenges.
- Support the building of Accenture's Commodities Trading and Risk Management practice through people development and mentoring of more junior team members.
- Helping to build Accenture assets and accelerators that can be used to enhance practice offerings.
What's in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days' vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
All applicants should be fully flexible between Monday and Friday and prepared to work at any of our client locations across the UK, this may mean staying away from home during the working week. This role requires working a shift or call out rota.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date: 01/09/2017
More jobs you may like
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela