Find a job
Auction Sales and Development Negotiator - Blackpool
Job descriptionLOCATION: Blackpool
JOB TITLE: Auction Sales and Development Negotiator (Property)
SALARY and BENEFITS: Competitive - dependent on experience commission
THE COMPANY: We are delighted to be working with Fylde's market leader for residential and auction property that has been an agent of choice for over twenty years cross the Fylde Coast.
This is an exciting time to join an emerging, and developing area of the business with big plans for future growth and development and real scope for the right individual. On offer is a varied, interesting role with a fantastic company to work for with longstanding staff and a reputation for excellence.
Here you will be working in an environment that enables you to do your best for yourself, your colleagues and your customers, playing an integral role in the future success of the Auction department.
THE ROLE: As the Auction Sales and Development Negotiator you will be joining a small team, but will have strong support from other areas of the business. Your main focus will be growing, and increasing the number of properties going to auction through the key responsibilities outlined below.
Key Responsibilities to include:- Auction Sales and Development Negotiator (Property) - Blackpool
- Promote the Auction Department
- Booking auction valuations, following up and assisting the valuer to convert them to listings
- Booking auction viewings.
- Collating sales catalogue including liaising with printers and advertisers
- Communicating effectively and regularly with vendor clients and applicants and solicitors
- Ordering and chasing legal documents, EPC's and AML's
- Leading with the organisation and execution of auctions.
- Supporting the Residential Sales team from time to time as required
- Assist with the production of general correspondence, brochure details etc
- General office administration including filing, updating office displays and brochure mail outs.
- Marketing Campaigns including local paper, leaflet, email and social media
- Management of accounts and costings
THE CANDIDATE: To be successful in this role you must have experience dealing with clients face to face, whether it is in property or in a business development / field sales role. We are looking for an engaging, confident communicator with a strong sales background, and someone who is able to generate new business.
Key experience essential for the role:- Auction Sales and Development Negotiator (Property) - Blackpool
- Excellent organisational skills and prioritising ability
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to cope with routine tasks
- Dependable - the team can rely on the job holder to produce work to deadlines.
- Enthusiasm to carry out first class work
- Excellent administration and time management skills
- IT skills - Microsoft Office, databases, Outlook, Excel and Power Point, accurate typing skills.
- Good understanding of the property sales process would be advantageous
Are you the Auction Sales and Development Negotiator we are looking for? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
More jobs you may likeGraduate Art Consultant - MFA
Regional Estate Agency Valuer
Regional Sales Manager
Auction Administrator, Derby
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela