Find a job
UI Developer - Windsor
We are looking for a highly creative Front End developer with strong design abilities and meticulous attention to detail to join a newly formed Product team within the companies Channel Development area.
You will be working on the companies leading E-commerce platform which serves over 150,000 B2B clients generating over $8billion USD in revenue, backed with a significant investment in digital transformation.
Being an integral part of the Product team you will need to provide ongoing support to existing web applications according to briefs and our digital standards. You will work with other developers as part of the Product team helping to optimise and improve the end user experience for our customers.
You will be based at our state of the art headquarters based in Windsor working cross functionally with talented like-minded people who are focused on delivering, maintaining and continuously enhancing our web offerings for the benefit of our customers.
What you'll be doing- Taking a hands-on Front End implementation role.
- Working closely with developers (front and Back End), designers, UX experts, external agencies and key business stakeholders.
- Bringing an industry wide, practical experience of Front End development and tools.
- Working with and helping to define technical standards and contributing to an online UI/UX authority.
- Championing online industry best practice and emerging technologies within the online communities.
- Working with development teams to help define appropriate solutions implementation strategies to establish a highly cohesive Front End and Back End development practice. - Providing UI consultancy and estimating effort for Product related.
- Triage and resolution of issues reported on existing production systems.
- Ensuring accurate and timely resolution of problems, applying structured implementation techniques.
- Shared responsibility for the delivery of online IT products and services.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through delivery of a high level of service.
- Embrace emerging technologies and solutions in order to ensure our online experience continually evolves to address the needs of the market and our customers.
- Previous hands-on experience of online user interface development.
- Proficient working within an agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral in English).
- Able to implement solutions that can be utilized by current and future channels - eg mobile.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple tasks.
- Good critical reasoning and problem solving skills - sticks to the problem until it is resolved.
- Customer-orientated, whether responding to support queries or developing new functionality.
- Experience of writing Front End code to be cross-browser, cross-device friendly. A particular focus on Responsive/Adaptive/RESS UI development and where each is most appropriate is crucial.
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle project implementations.
- Experience of setting, refining and implementing UI standards.
- Industry wide experience and appetite for new and emerging online technologies.
- Experience within a customer focused environment.
Added bonus- Knowledge of Node.js, Handlebars.js, and Backbone.js would allow you to hit the ground running.
- Experience of parallel Front End and application development.
- Experience of developing for componentized systems such as CMS, transactional, and online self-service portals is a distinct advantage.
- Experience of developing UIs for multi-lingual websites, including Arabic and Chinese considerations.
- Experience of modern software engineering techniques eg Continuous Integration (CI), Version Control Systems (Subversion/GIT) and Code validation and quality analysis.
More jobs you may likeSenior Front End Developer - Leading Front End development of UX/UI ac
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela