Find a job
Business Development Manager (Cyber Security) - London
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT manager
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager, based flexibly in the UK, to drive the growth and success of our Cyber Security Professional Services practice. The role will be 100% new business and will operate with strong support from dedicated functions in marketing, lead generation, bid management and pre-sales.
A proficient networker, you will be confident and comfortable with engaging at all levels of client organisations. It goes without saying that your presentation, demeanour and professionalism will be second to none.
This business development role will primarily focus on identifying, developing and winning new business from new accounts. Any new accounts sold into will remain in the management of the business development manager for the first 12 months to facilitate upselling.
Our client is a UK's leading provider of business process management. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and deliver client, administration and professional support services throughout the UK, Europe and India. Offering a wide range of services including, cyber-security, data management and software testing.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:- To win business opportunities in order to achieve agreed sales and invoiced gross margin targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Identify and win new business from mid-market and enterprise customers.
- A strong track record in identifying and closing deals (50k revenue plus).
- A track record of over achievement of target year on year. Must be comfortable carrying a 350k to 500k annual gross margin target (depends on package).
- Success selling cyber security solutions and services into medium and large commercial businesses.
- Must have their predominant experience in selling pure IT services (rather than product or services related to a product)
- Demonstrate selling to and negotiating with Directors, Managers, Procurement personnel.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from qualification, proposal build, contract negotiations through to completion and 'hand-off' to the Project/Transition teams.
- Managing/leading bid teams consisting of technical presales consultants, bid management, project managers.
- Research, profile and build excellent working knowledge and relationships with the key customer contacts in both new target accounts and existing accounts.
- Develop and implement Account Development Plans for all major accounts and major deals.
- To follow up all company marketing initiatives and to work directly with marketing to develop personal/bespoke marketing initiatives for your region/accounts.
- Liaison with, and support for all, other departments within the business regarding their customer base.
- To be a highly effective contributor and supporter of the UK sales Team.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of our portfolio and be able to illustrate business advantage to customers.
- To ensure that all sales processes and procedures are adhered too.
- Ensure company CRM SF.com is continually updated with changes and additional information as soon as this becomes apparent.
- To produce timely, accurate reports detailing prospects, sales secured, KPI`s.
- To provide concise forecasting information.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
You must be able to work with little supervision within defined qualification criteria and to contribute to the development of a robust sales capability. The role requires a person who is driven, self-confidence, demonstrates accuracy and the ability to achieve profitable results. In addition, the person fulfilling this role should be self-starting, competitive, imaginative, enthusiastic, inspiring, logical, systematic and precise. The ability to communicate with others and work within well-defined parameters, whilst at the same time retaining standards and making things happen quickly are integral to the position.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.
More jobs you may likeBusiness Development Manager eCommerce
Business Development/Lead Generation Executives
Business Development Manager, Digital- Bourne End - 50,000 Bonus
Business Development Executive (French Speaking)- Guildford
Business Development Manager Full Service Digital Marketing Agency
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela