Find a job
Implementation Consultant / Business Analyst - City Of Westminster
Job descriptionThis company is seeking to appoint a highly capable and passionate Implementation Consultant / Business Analyst to deliver their social care and health IT projects within the UK Public sector and third-sector arenas. The company specialises in end-to-end product-based and bespoke IT solutions for social care and health including software development (web and mobile applications), solution hosting, systems integration, implementation and support services.
With technical staff based in Hong Kong and the Republic of the Philippines, this company is the sales and implementation arm of the company. The company has customers in both the UK and abroad. The role is home-based and extensive travel to customer and potential customer sites is expected.
The candidate will
- Manage, organise and attend onsite implementation meetings with system users.
- Demonstrate the system's capabilities in the relevant areas.
- Gather the requirements for the configuration of the system to meet the business processes.
- Analyse, record in detail and relay the information to other areas of the business, e.g. developers, business analysts, system analysts, product designers, system configurations.
- Configure the system in non-technical areas in readiness for deployment.
- Answer clarification questions from developers and technical personnel about how the business processes can be best translated.
- Test and review new functionality and provide comments from a business process perspective.
- Provide offsite support to users via clarifications to comments logged with the Help Desk.
- Provide support to marketing and sales regarding evidence of best practice solutions.
- Support tender and bid preparation with written materials as required.
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Adhere to company policy and procedures including those on confidentiality, equal opportunities, health and safety and information security in line with the published procedures.
- Work closely with project managers, the testing teams and the configuration teams.
The candidate should
- Hold a degree-level education.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of social care business processes in either children's services or adult services (including aspects of finance).
- Have high-level analytical ability and an excellent command of written and verbal English via MS Office.
- Have high-level organisational ability including the ability to manage and lead practitioner meetings at all levels in the organisational structure and to provide detailed minutes.
- Be willing to travel to UK local authority premises up to 4 days weekly (though not consistently).
- Complete home-based tasks accurately and to time as a self-starter.
- Have genuine insight into how processes can best be realised in terms of functionality and be able to demonstrate this.
- Have enthusiasm for technology in the public sector context.
- Experience as a social worker or system administrator in a software company.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
More jobs you may likeCRM Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics
SAP FICO Consultant
SAP IS Retail Consultant (Article/Assortment)
SAP APO SNP Functional Consultant - West London - Contract
Dynamics NAV Developer, London, 65,000K!
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela