Find a job
Customer Service Account Manager - German Speaking - Bicester
Job descriptionThis company is the leading UK wholesaler of unique and innovative book solutions. As part of that service they support an all-inclusive Library Service offer to academic libraries and institutions around the world.
The Customer Service Account Manager is primarily responsible for assigned library customers in the DACH territories (German speaking), BENELUX, Scandinavia and Eastern Europe, providing a full range of support services, responding to written and telephone enquiries, researching and resolving any problems, and communicating all of our capabilities. The successful candidate will act as the primary point of contact for all customers and respond to enquiries about all services, both UK and US, including firm and continuation orders, approval processes, print and digital products.
- Serve as primary service contact by email and phone for assigned group of customers.
- Communicate information regarding customer account to Sales, Collection Development, Marketing, Operations, and other relevant departments as necessary.
- Interact with other departments to solve problems and to prevent customer errors.
- Respond to all customer requests quickly, accurately and thoroughly in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Troubleshoot digital and print acquisition issues and related technical services such as cataloging records and electronic invoicing.
- Record and monitor customer activity in CRM database
- Provide GOBI training to customers as needed via phone or webinar, and educate customers about GOBI Library Solutions services.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree qualification or equivalent and library/vendor knowledge preferred. MLS (Master of Library Science) degree is desirable, but not necessary.
- Experience or knowledge of book trade or library function a plus.
- Able to communicate fluently with customers in German, other languages will also be advantageous.
- Exceptional customer service ethos and positive attitude.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and Access).
- Knowledge and understanding of library classifications (LC, Dewey, and NLM)
- Knowledge and understanding of digital content
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral skills, able to communicate concisely by telephone and email, and do presentations.
- Ability to work on the mainframe AS400 (Power 7) and associated application
- Ability to prioritize and work independently and/or as part of a team
- Ability to spend the majority of day working at a PC.
- Ability to communicate cross-organizationally.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
More jobs you may likePayroll Specialist
Part Time Customer Service Cashier
Senior Quality Engineer
Personal Lines - Sales Consultant
Senior Technical Integration Support Engineer
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela