Find a job
KYC Analyst - London
Job Title: KYC Analyst (Additional European Language)
Primary Location: London
Competitive Salary and benefits package
The KYC team has a statutory and regulatory obligation to refresh our KYC procedures for relationships with existing clients - primarily financial institutions and corporate - in order to commence engaging in formal business activities.
Overall Purpose Of Role
The role holder is responsible for the completion of research and collation of documentation in support of KYC. This person will ensure that appropriate controls are in place whilst liaising with other areas of the Bank to ensure that KYC of client accounts are refreshed efficiently.
Key Accountabilities- Performing research of Barclays clients using Internal and external data sources.
- Collection and analysis of unique identifying information from the counterparty as supplied by the coverage team
- Completion of workflow activities within tight deadlines
- KYC for new clients to the bank
- KYC Refresh for existing clients of the bank.
- Able to manage internal stakeholders effectively
Risk and Control: All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
Your Skills include:
Essential:- Fluent in additional European languages is a must (Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian or French)
- Previous experience of AML/KYC gained within investment or corporate banking
Preferred/Beneficial- AML/Compliance Certification
- Qualified to Degree standard or equivalent experience gained preferably in a business/law related subject
- On-boarding or due-diligence experience for Corporate Banking clients
- Experience of reviewing complex structures, PEPs and/or Sanctions screening
- Experience of using approved KYC vendor sources eg Dun and Bradstreet, Companies House, and others.
- Basic legal knowledge in terms of corporate law and structure
- Excellent communicator
- Quick learner and out of the box thinker.
- Able to work in a dynamic, changing environment.
- Customer focused
- Team orientated
- Organised with an ability to multi-task and manage a large workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to focus on quality while working under pressure
The Benefits: Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed.
Purpose and Values
Barclays has a single cross-business Purpose for Barclays and five core Values which underpin it and it should guide our every action as employees and employers.
We respect and value those we work with, and the contribution that they make.
We act fairly, ethically and openly in all we do.
We put our clients and customers at the centre of what we do.
We use our energy, skills and resources to deliver the best, sustainable results.
We are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.
More jobs you may like
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela