Find a job
Recruitment Manager / Resourcing Manager - Slough
Job descriptionLOCATION: Isleworth, West London / Langley, Berkshire
JOB TITLE: Resourcing Manager / Recruitment Manager
SALARY and BENEFITS: 35k plus bonus, car allowance, holiday, sick pay, SAYE, pension and great shopping / holiday discounts
WORKING HOURS: Full Time - 40Hours
THE COMPANY: Our client are a UK leading safety and workplace supplier, part of Bunzl plc, a global FTSE 100 company. They specialise in the supply of goods and materials in the following sectors: Personal Protective Equipment, Cleaning and Hygiene Supplies and Contractors' Site Equipment.
THE ROLE: As the Recruitment Manager you be responsible to source, identify and hire the best-qualified candidates from within or outside the business on all job vacancies, in a most timely and cost effective manner. You will be the expert in sourcing a high calibre diverse pool of candidates to best meet the requirements, vacancies and on-going succession planning.
- Update on key performance metrics in relation to recruitment, retention and resourcing.
- Managing the end to end recruitment and interview process for roles
- Work in partnership with the business to develop and implement the recruitment strategy.
- Develop and deliver a resourcing plan for the business, which enhances external image and attracts quality candidates. Ensure that the Managers are competent to select employees advising them of the appropriate tools and standards. Work with managers to source suitable candidates for each vacancy
- Candidate management; ensuring that applicants are communicated with professionally, regularly and updated with regards to their progress. Co-ordinate departmental/regional resourcing plans and proactively work with managers across the business to develop strategies and actions to help them meet their recruitment targets.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines; using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Develop an assessment center selection process, run and facilitate these when required.
- Develop an interview and selection plan for each role to include CV screening, competency based interview, work samples, in-house testing, such as for software knowledge, typing skills, numeracy, and literacy, through psychological tests.
- Effectively manage the cost of all recruitment and ensure the cost effective use of social media, job boards, events, other media and events to source quality candidates
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, dynamic and forward thinking individual. You will have extensive experience within a HR Recruitment position and ideally have warehousing/distribution recruitment however this is not essential. You will have a good understanding of employment law and have an analytical approach to work and strong leadership skills.
Key skills and experience:-
- Excellent HR / Recruitment experience
- CIPD qualified or equivalent - Desirable
- Recruitment experience in a warehousing/distribution environment - Desirable
- A proven track record of delivering value added resourcing solutions
- Expert knowledge of the resourcing marketplace, current trends and attraction techniques
- Organised and articulate with excellent presentation skills and the confidence to challenge
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Capable of working under pressure, multi-tasking and meeting tight deadlines
- Commercially astute with demonstrable business acumen
Does this sound like you?... .
If the answer is yes please hit the "Apply Now" button today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
More jobs you may likeAccount Manager - 'Recruitment Company of the year' - St.Albans
Fundraising Acquisition Manager - Direct Dialogue
Inside Sales Representative
Mandarin Speaking Account Manager
Product Manager - Senior Product Manager - FX - Post Trade
Regulatory Management Consultant - Fund Manager - London
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela