Find a job
New Business Sales Executive - Lancashire
New Business Sales Executive - B2B Telecommunications
Permanent. Salford. 16-19k Commission Pension, Healthcare and Generous Holiday allowance.
Exciting opportunity for a New Business Sales Executive to join a Nationwide B2B Telecommunications organisation in Salford. The successful candidate will help to identify and develop new business opportunities across all customer vertical groups in the Telecoms and Data reseller channels. You will build a prospect bank and recognise revenue streams that will achieve set targets for new business across all product and service categories and generating cross sell leads for all other key brands.
Role accountabilites - You will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income
- Build and identify a prospect bank of customers.
- Utilise market research, database mining and customer vertical categories to identify new prospects.
- Identify where specific opportunities are within your own prospect bank and work towards converting them into new revenue. Pro-actively hunt for target resellers and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from the products and services.
- Develop and implement strategies for new projects, products and services
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of products and services within the business.
- Prospect customers via outbound calls across all prospect customer bases.
- Answer inbound enquiries via telephone and email in a timely and professional manner.
- Achieve all monthly KPI's.
- To maintain agreed levels of activity.
- Deal effectively with proposals and enquiries from customers.
Experience and Skills- Business focused.
- Results driven.
- Positive and confident.
- Adaptable to change.
- REPORTING - Create and maintain a full list of all prospects, sales revenue, pipeline and forecasts where appropriate. To add value to the division in all areas of customer opportunities ensuring all opportunities are managed effectively. Any other duties as necessary for the role.
- Proven success in your sales ability (minimum of 2 years experience) and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process.
- Confident negotiator and ability to 'close the deal'.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
- Business focused, results driven.
Desirable- Previous experience of working in Dealer Sales/Channel Development.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
More jobs you may likeNew Business Sales Executive
Asset Manager - Defence
Private Bank, Relationship Manager - Manchester
Business Development Manager (Creative Services)
Off Aircraft Integrator
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela