Find a job
Graduate - Incident, Problem and Change Management - City
Role: Graduate - Incident, Problem and Change Management
Key Essential Skills- Must have a degree, preferably in Business
- Self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision
- Excel in a fast paced environment and be able to prioritise workloads as required
- Have excellent written communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Commercial awareness
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT infrastructure technology consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Apprenticship programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, Government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds.
Role and Responsibilities:
By the end of your on the job training you will be able to:
Change Management- Facilitate IT change activities across the banks change and run program.
- Review changes and liaise with IT Support teams to ensure the change meets required governance and process is adhered to.
- Run Change Advisory Board meetings with IT Support teams.
- Update the ITSM tool as part of workflow approval.
- Provide change management reports to IT support teams and management.
Incident Management- Responsible for the end to end management of major and high impacting issues, ensuring issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Manage incidents via conference calls, liaising and coordinating activities with IT support teams until issues is resolved.
- Send communications for incidents to business and IT support teams.
- Update incident tickets within the ITSM tool with incident details, and closed within a timely manner with all relevant details of the incident
- Escalate incidents to management, being able to articulate details of the incident
Problem Management- Facilitate Post Incident Review meetings with IT teams to identify root cause and remedial actions
- Create problem management tickets within the ITSM tool following an incident or for proactive management of a problem.
- Liaise with IT Support teams to ensure Problem remedial actions are progressed and completed within required timescale.
- Update ITSM tool for known errors
Essential Experience:- The candidate needs to be collaborative, details-focused, thorough, patient and persistent.
- A good communicator being able to clearly articulate incidents to peers and management.
- Aptitude to learn quickly to comprehend complex situations and environments.
- Stays calm when under pressure with the ability to deliver to tight timescales.
- A strong character who will not be influenced by those outside of the team to deviate from process.
- High level of integrity, flexibility and professional approach.
Thebes does IT services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP) we have spent more than 15 years willingly sharing the client's risk with them by focusing on outputs (ie quality service and ROI) rather than inputs (ie price lists and warm bodies). We do this by fitting skills to needs, not to job titles, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals and remaining flexible as our clients' needs change.
Thebes Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More jobs you may likeService Desk Analyst at University of London Computer Centre
Legal Support Assistant
Junior IT Service Desk Analyst
Graduate Analyst - IT
Graduate Assistant Health & Safety Consultant
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela