Find a job
Payroll Administrator - Reading
By taking on the role of Payroll Administrator you'll play a vital part in our vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. We need everyone to step up to their full potential at this exciting time for our business. So if you're inspired by the opportunity, and if you have the necessary qualities, then we urge you to apply.
By remaining absolutely focused on our customers' world we can help them make sense of the complexity they face and together achieve the best outcomes for them.
By living and breathing our six #behaviours we'll continue to build trust and become the leader they turn to at a time of change.
The Payroll Administrator will support the payroll end to end process for UK, and associated UK Group Companies and to deliver the administration of payments to the Inland Revenue and other third parties.
To be successful in this role you will require the following skills, knowledge and experience;- Experience of technical payroll essential
- Detailed knowledge of current financial and employment legislation relevant to payroll, particularly Tax and NIC knowledge
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft/Paycost and Source systems would be useful
- Take all reasonable steps to make sure we fulfil any external regulatory, legal and industry Obligations
- Use your judgement to strengthen our positive risk and control culture, by identifying, assessing and managing risk
- Understand our Code of Conduct and how it applies to your work. Comply with all relevant policies, including mandatory training
- Where you have contact with any third parties then you must make sure these are managed according to the Managing Contractual Relationships Framework and highlight accordingly
- Follow your responsibilities as an expenditure authoriser set out in the financial procedures
- Working knowledge of the Statements of Principle and Code of Practice
- Working knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislatory frameworks
To succeed in this role we need you to stand in customers' shoes and bring our six behaviours to life in the way you work:- simplifyeverywhere you can tackle complexity and make things simple for customers and those around you.
- becommercial you're commercially savvy, you think competitively and you'll seize a good opportunity whether big or small.
- innovatetoday you love to innovate, exploring what matters to customers and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
- pulltogether you're a team player who can help everyone pull together to achieve shared goals.
- useyourjudgement you're willing to take responsibility, creating better outcomes by stepping forward, using your judgement and making things happen.
- executebrilliantly you thrive on a challenge, working with intellectual rigour at pace to achieve the highest standards of execution under all conditions.
It's a great time to be taking on a new role at Prudential. With our behaviours we're creating a place to work that's alive with opportunity, with added pace and a great team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. As a Prudential employee you'll continue to get all the support you'd expect, including full training and professional development. You'll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you'll be part of an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
More jobs you may likeHR Administrator
Payroll & Benefits Administrator - PBA
General Administrators (Band 2)
Payroll Administrator - Experienced
Payroll & Expenses Administrator
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela