Find a job
Nursery Room Leader / Room Supervisor / Team Leader - Liverpool
Job descriptionChildcare Nursery Room Leader / Supervisor / Team Leader
This partnership of several social enterprises is currently recruiting for full-time Early Years Room Leader qualified to at least level 3 in Early Years to join their amazing nursery teams in North Liverpool Areas. You will be working alongside a team who are dedicated and passionate about their work and their community.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support the aims and objectives of the Nursery and assist the manager in the organisation of a high quality establishment for the children from birth to five years
- To work as part of a dedicated team within the Nursery.
- To supervise and manage specific areas of activity and follow planning as required including staffing and risk assessments.
- To take responsibility for observing, planning, tracking and evaluating the learning and development of key children and setting individual targets and have a thorough knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To comply with policy and procedures at all times.
- Staff are expected to provide support for each other, to share information and to contribute generally to the smooth running of the setting. Staff may also be required to undertake other duties within their capabilities.
- To ensure that visitors can see high quality and practise within your room at all times.
- To attend monthly staff/planning meetings and training sessions outside working hours.
- Contribute to continuous improvement e.g. the SEF room reviews and audits.
- To lead a team of nursery staff operating to the highest professional standards and to ensure good practice at all times.
- To promote the high standards of the nursery at all times to parents/carers, staff and visitors.
- Childcare and Education qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 (for Qualified Nursery Practitioner positions)
- Knowledge of the EYFS or equivalent childcare/education knowledge.
- Knowledge of Safeguarding procedures
- Ability to plan and manage staff
- Previous experience with children 0-5 years is desirable
- Understanding of the Key Person approach
- Essential: previous management experience
Salary and Benefits:
- Up to 18,616 OTE pro rata (based on 40 hours per week) depending on age, experience and qualification.
- Nursery discount
- Referral bonus scheme
- Membership of local and national NHS discount scheme
- Comprehensive training and certification
Successful applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK' documentation, undertake a DBS check and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
Application closing date: Monday, 13th March 2017
Interview date: 16th, 17th and 20th March 2017.
Start Date: 3rd April 2017
Applications are welcomed irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, race, disability or age.
They are an equal opportunities employer.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
More jobs you may likeNursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse
Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse
Nursery Room Leader / Room Supervisor / Team Leader
Early Years Practitioner (PDF)
Lead Early Years Practitioner (PDF)
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela