Find a job
Manager - People and Change (Consulting Change Manager) - London
OWN YOUR LIFE
OWN YOUR CAREER
OWN YOUR FIRM
Manager - People and Change (Consulting Change Manager)
North Highland's London office is open, energetic and fast growing. Based in the heart of Holborn, we consistently feature in the Times Top 100 Companies to Work For'. Our high calibre people genuinely enjoy working here and have a passion for building our business as well as helping our clients.
Our People and Change capability is a growing part of our thriving business and we're looking for Change Managers to help us grow further. At North Highland we take a different approach to change, bringing our unique mix of logic and creativity to really make a difference where it matters. Whether our clients are implementing a new technology or want to drive real cultural change, we work with them to make it happen. We don't just manage change, we inspire change.
Perhaps we can inspire you too?
The Manager role: - Leads the delivery of multiple work streams.
- Coordinates development of quality deliverables.
- Evaluates and articulates scale of complex client problems and structures a plan to address them accordingly.
- Plans and manages a team of others.
- Develops strong, credible relationships with key senior client stakeholders.
- Identifies, qualifies and shapes opportunities to grow existing accounts.
- Performs project staffing, invoicing, budgeting, and profitability analysis processes as well as contact and opportunity/funnel management.
- Demonstrates depth of knowledge and/or strength of capability to build credibility with the client.
- Formally manages others as a Career Coach/Counselling Manager and/or as a Reviewer on a project/engagement.
Requirements- Management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 consulting experience.
- Proposal development experience including the ability to effectively sell business solutions to clients.
- Running projects and managing teams; and delivery experience driving desired business outcomes, identifying gaps and omissions, and designing solutions
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
Preferred Skills- Master's degree and/or professional certifications are advantageous
- Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large and complex consulting engagements; including a role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives
- Extensive experience in a number of core consulting capabilities, and expertise in an area of interest; project management, transformation and change, organisation design and operating models, employee engagement, HR consulting, HRIS implementation and change communications.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives and the community at large
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
North Highland is a global consulting firm with a proven record of enabling great returns on our clients' investment. Our high-calibre consultants offer deep experience and expertise across many diverse industries and service areas. We specialise in solving tough business challenges, being easy to work with, and nurturing long-standing relationships with the most recognisable brands in the world. Ask any of our clients, and they'll tell you.
North Highland is an equal employment opportunity company committed to diversity in the workplace.
More jobs you may likePart Time Maintenance Person
Senior BI Analyst
HR Advisor - Human Resources, CIPD
PERMANENT IT RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
Regional Operations Director (65000)
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela