Find a job
Logistics and Customer Service Co-ordinator - Birkenhead
The Hatchbag Company produce tailor made boot protectors to suit your car and lifestyle. They are looking for an experience Logistics and Customer Service Co-ordinator to manage the logistical needs of the business.
Principle Responsibilities- Weekly creation of a production order schedule which meets the agreed delivery date and prioritise urgent orders.
- Distribute job cards (printed by customer service) to the production team according to order type and urgency.
- Attend daily morning meeting with production to have an update on orders progress, communicate any changes to existing and issued order job cards in Real Time (verifying that jobs are not started yet).
- Manage a fast track order service for urgent orders recently placed and not yet on the schedule.
- Daily monitoring of order progress to ensure all orders are timely dispatched highlighting any late orders and providing the relevant feedback to CS.
- Chase orders and make sure they are completed before packing and despatch.
- Daily order kit preparation which involves printing and minor item assembly.
- Creation and management of packaging lists to ensure the accuracy and quality of all dispatches.
- Carry out the packing preparation and complete order packing.
- Despatch of all orders using courier websites and company's E-commerce website which triggers an e-mail notification to customers including a consignment number.
- Liaise with courier companies for any consignments issues (missing/delayed deliveries).
- Filing despatched orders
- Implementing operation procedures (SOP) in order to improve efficiency and access to order information.
- Occasional cover for other related customer service tasks for which training will be provided on order and customer telephone and e-mail enquiries.
Required Behavioral and Technical Competencies - The ability to effectively manage all the above responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- The ability to work as part of a team and under pressure in busy times.
- Good literacy, numeracy and verbal communication skills and IT literate.
- A positive individual with a can do', results driven approach and attitude.
- Keen to develop and learn new skills.
- An effective and confident communicator who listens and is able to express themselves clearly.
- Friendly, responsive and professional communication with all colleagues and customers.
- Committed, reliable, responsible, and honest with high integrity.
- Welcomes change, is flexible and can adapt and deal with various demands.
- Meeting the training and development requirements of the job role.
- Flexibility to support other areas of the business as and when needed.
Experience - Proven experience within a production scheduling, logistics environment, as well as administration skills.
- Managing multiple priorities and coping when under pressure.
- Accurate and effective use of a company ERP or database System.
- Excellent team work and cooperation skills.
Desirable Skills - Customer service experience
- Experience in on-line B2C environments
- Previous exposure to E-commerce web sites
- A second European language, other than English, preferably French
Qualifications - Strong GCSE results with C' or above in Math and English.
- Strong A' Level results.
- Graduate in Business or similar degree is preferable.
More jobs you may likeAX Business Analyst, 50,000 Package, Melksham
Assistant Project Manager
Team Assistant, London
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela