Find a job
Production Team Leader (Nights) - Greenford
Job descriptionProduction Team Leader (Nights)
Greenford, UB6 0TP
A GBP 18,000
Wealmoor is an established family owned business and leading supplier to UK retailers and the food service and wholesale sectors, we specialise in the supply and delivery of fresh exotic fruit and speciality vegetables. We are a grower, importer and marketing business with a heritage in subtropical produce meaning that we can offer a diverse choice of employment opportunities to match your ambitions.
As a Production team Leader you will manage a team ensuring that all orders are completed in a timely manner to the required standards of quality, whilst maintaining all aspects of traceability, stock accountability and integrity. In addition all Packhouse Label Check Sheets and area documentation will be completed and managed to the required standards.
Hours: 4 days on 3 days off, 4 shifts of 12 hours on a night shift 8pm:8am
Key Responsibilities :
* To be aware of the various customer specifications.
* Manage the performance of the team members.
* To assign individuals to specific jobs on the line, to instruct each team member based on works order specifications, and to organize and monitor work flow.
* To ensure each works order is packaged in accordance with production plan and is recorded in the Electronic Data Capture system.
* To analyse and resolve production problems where possible. Where necessary, to refer such problems to the Supervisor or Manager.
* Complete all relevant documentation throughout the production process.
* To monitor the correct functioning of the line equipment and to inform the maintenance department when equipment is not functioning properly.
* Make sure the correct employee details are entered on to the manual time sheet.
* To check correct labels and date codes are being used as product is being packed.
* To check product is of sufficient quality and make the Supervisor or Manager aware of any concerns.
* To follow the instructions of the Operations Supervisor and Operations Manager.
* To ensure your Line is clean by undertaking Clean as you Go procedures.
* Attend training as required to develop relevant knowledge and skills throughout all production areas.
* Carryout other duties within the production areas that may be required from time to time, packing/labelling products to meet Production Orders.
* Undertake daily registers, and inform the Production Supervisors if Packhouse Operatives are continually absent, arriving late or not working to the required standard.
* Managing staff activity during production operations.
* To ensure all products are packed to the required specification and are ready for out loading within all time constraints.
* To liaise with Porters, Stock Control and QC with reference to daily products.
* To ensure Packhouse Label Check Sheets are Completed properly and checked against D .
* To ensure that all staff adhere to the Hygiene Policy.
* To not operate any machinery if not trained and ensure that staff under your authority acting in accordance with their training.
* To adhere to all aspects of the company hygiene policy and all operational procedures.
To be considered for the Production Team Leader position you will have the following education and experience:
* Secondary Education/A Level
* Must have a minimum of twelve months experience of managing people or working in a production/factory environment.
* Must live within a forty minute commuting distance from the site.
If you feel you are the right person for our Production Team Leader position, please apply now.
More jobs you may likeClient Services Investment Management ITALIAN SPEAKING
Digital Project Manager (ecommerce)
Engineering Team Leader (Nights) - FMCG experience
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela