Find a job
Interim Commissioning Manager - London
Interim Commissioning Manager - Development
Holborn - Central London
Overall job purpose:
To work with the debt advice team to develop the framework for delivery of the commissioning programme.
Key accountabilities:- To define and develop policies and processes that will effectively deliver the commissioning programme in line with client needs. In particular work with relevant MAS sectors to ensure efficient and effective
- Governance and sign off arrangements
- Procurement processes
- Effective and clear specifications (core model)
- Effective, clear, consistent contract/grant documentation
- Clear understanding, policy and practice in relation to TUPE.
- Clarity on our position on risk transfer- To identify and assess models of service delivery and to provide clear advice and guidance on the circumstances in which they are best used. Including the use of grants and contract.
- Establish the principles and practices to be used in the co-designing of services as the commissioning programme is rolled out.
- The assessment existing agreements to identify what should be retained, improved or omitted.
- Review and advise on financial models of delivery, accountability and payment including those that are used by lead organisations with their participants.
- Assess the provider market place and make recommendations on how best to establish a healthy balanced environment.
Identify and incorporate best practice.- Resolving any issues over performance by delivery partners.
- Assisting in the development of an innovative and customer-focussed approach to continuous service development and improvement that responds to customer needs.
- Promoting and representing the Service to external partners.
- Producing MI and reports as necessary
- Nurture effective working relationships with existing and prospective providers.
- Contributing to cross-team project work and knowledge sharing.
Essential requirements:- Extensive experience of working with stakeholders and developing co-designed solutions
- Management of contracts/agreements involving sub contracts/agreements
- Development of strategic commissioning programmes over a large geographical area.
- Ability to analyse complex data, draw insight conclusions, produce reports and make recommendations.
- Expertise in managing operational services and contracts with proven expertise in service delivery (client or supplier side) including rectifying performance shortfalls.
- Relationship management and customer service skills.
- Solid working knowledge of budget management, target setting and performance indicators.
- Understanding of quality assurance techniques, continuous improvement and process development and a track record of delivering business improvement.
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively with colleagues and 3rd party providers.
- Strong prioritisation and planning skills.
- Strong IT and MS Office (especially Excel) skills.
- Review and development of commissioning processes and policies (whole life cycle).
- Market development and encourage capacity building within a sector.
Desirable- Understanding of the Debt Advice landscape.
- Six Sigma
- Systems thinking
More jobs you may like
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela