Find a job
Marketing Executive - Corby
Job descriptionLOCATION: Northampton
JOB TITLE:Marketing Executive
SALARY and BENEFITS: Up to 40,000 per annum depending on experience
WORKING HOURS: Monday - Friday 8:45am - 5pm
THE COMPANY: Our client, established in 2002 and based in Northampton, specialise in commercial energy management. GP Practices form a large part of their corporate customer base. They offer information, advice and guidance to GP Practices and other corporate clients helping them to manage their commercial energy consumption and budget and keeping them updated with current relevant legislation/regulatory requirements.
THE ROLE: The Marketing Executive is critical in helping to support the ongoing growth of the
business as well as working alongside our marketing partners to enhance and support our brand awareness.
Key Responsibilities of a Marketing Executive to include:-
- Providing marketing support to the sales team and other internal and external departments.
- Developing and producing marketing collateral including brochures, leaflets, case studies working closely with external agencies.
- Day to day maintenance of the CRM database.
- Develop a Social Media Strategy.
- Ongoing maintenance of content on the company's website.
- Monitor / reporting of website analytics.
- Providing assistance in developing internet presence, improving search rankings, and improving visibility.
- Performing market and competitor research.
- Attending and co-ordinating exhibitions and events within the UK.
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator. They will be commercially aware with a creative eye to cast on various projects running at the same time. Our client is looking to recruit someone who can progress with their social media activity moving the business forward through this platform. You will bring your positive approach, marketing awareness and creativity to the role to keep the business moving forward.
Key experience/skills essential for the role of Marketing Executive based in Northampton:
- Must live within commutable distance of Northampton.
- Educated to degree level in marketing/business or hold a qualification in marketing (e.g. CIM) - desired
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Strong Social Media background in a working environment.
- Possess a mix of both analytical and creative skills.
- Highly motivated with good time management
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative to achieve agreed objectives
- Ability to work as part of a team in helping to deliver marketing and company initiatives.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office essential along with CRM database experience (desirable).
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Marketing Executive position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
More jobs you may likeCustomer service or sales skills? - Full time / Part time
Sales or Customer service experience? Immediate start
Retail or Customer Service experience? Start ASAP
Customer Service or Call Centre experience? - Full / Part time
Retail or Customer Service Assistants (Change your career now)
Marketing Executive - UK&I - Go to Market - Permanent - London
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela