Find a job
Sales Support Administrator - East Grinstead
Job descriptionA Sales Support Administrator required for an expanding busy Specialist Automatic Gate and Barrier company covering London and the South East.
Working alongside the Managing Director to assist with the timely response to external quote and tender requests, to increase conversion rates for quoted work, this will in-turn allow more work to be won and increased sales turnover and more importantly margin protection and profit.
- Respond to enquiries from potential clients
- Manage Directors and own diaries
- Update and administer sales KPI's and pipeline tracker
- Print off and set up sales documentation electronically and hard copy.
- Preparation of a schedule of works to be quoted by suppliers.
- Deploy quote requests to suppliers.
- Chase suppliers for responses.
- Liaise with suppliers and customers on queries.
- Consolidate information for quoting
Cost Preparation and Internal Costing
- Set up and populate the quotation document.
- Liaise with internal team members to agree rates and times required for tasks.
Manage and Execute the Sales Process
- Sending out quotations in a timely manor
- Customer follow-ups and liaison
- Lease with accounts for deposits
-Business development material.
- Ops sense checking.
- Create handover pack for Ops.
- Handover of completed ordered work.
- Update Website on a weekly basis
- Keep social media up to date
- Update Check a trade
Core Competencies/ Skills required for this role:
- Highly organised.
- Good numerical skills.
- Competent with Excel, Word, Office 365
- Very detail orientated.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own and within a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Forward thinking and self-motivated
- The ability to learn new skills
- Completing documentation and working on own inactive.
- Comfortable with CRM's, Email, Websites, Excel, Word
- Great Verbal and Written abilities.
- Good Numerical Skills
- Fantastic attention to detail and highly organised
- Flexible with a can do attitude
Hours of work will be 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
This role is office based.
You will contribute to the company's future growth by delivering an outstanding work ethic and maintaining the company's excellent reputation in the market as well as suggesting ways to improve and enhance processes and ways of working.
More jobs you may likeSales Manager - Coulsdon
Freight Product Sales Specialist
Head of Sales - Coulsdon
Commercial Analyst - Finance - Berkshire
Front-end Web Developer
Quality Assurance Auditor
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela