Find a job
Customer Service Advisor - Spanish/French/Portuguese Speaker - Farnham
Job descriptionThis UK based provider of travel assistance services is looking for two outgoing sociable Spanish, French or Portuguese speakers to join their expanding dynamic, friendly, multilingual team based in Farnham, Surrey.
Part-time and full-time positions are available.
They provide 24/7 emergency assistance to foreign travellers visiting the UK and Ireland on behalf of insurance companies based all over the world. They offer an efficient, reliable and customer focused service for all medical and dental emergencies, vehicle breakdowns and accidents.
These roles would suit a language speaker with customer service skills or contact centre experience in a different area looking for a new and interesting challenge.
You will be required to work on a shift basis including weekends, bank holidays and night shifts. The day shifts fall between 07:45 and 21:15 and night shifts are from 21:00 until 08:00.
The role is varied and you will be required to use your initiative and problem solving skills in a friendly and professional manner.
Duties will include:
- Answering and making telephone calls
- Responding to and acting on emails
- Keeping client companies informed of progress at all times
- Communicating effectively with clients, patients, families, suppliers and colleagues
- Maintaining accurate and confidential records
- Booking Doctor or Dentist appointments
- Booking hotels or transport
- Organising repatriations of cars and/or patients by various transport methods
- Offering technical support and guidance
- Need to be able to speak and write English fluently.
- Need a 2nd language of preferably Spanish but could be French or Portuguese to a proficient level.
- Be able to work night shifts within a regular shift pattern.
- Have good IT knowledge in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Be comfortable working in a busy team environment.
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Take ownership for personal growth including open and responsive feedback.
- Live within an easy commute of Farnham, Surrey.
Full and ongoing training and support will be given to ensure all team members are able to provide the level of service our clients expect.
The team are friendly and sociable and regularly arrange social gatherings and celebrations for special events.
Please note the salary quoted is based on a 35-hour week.
More jobs you may likeSales / customer service - Urgently required in Reading
Sales / Customer service Advisors - Immediate start, Reading
Customer Service Assistant
Customer service / sales - Urgently required!
Call Center / Customer service experience? Start now in sales
In-house Recruitment Coordinator
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela