Find a job
Marketing Services Account Manager Media Owner - London
Marketing Services Account Manager - Media Owner - 30,000 - 40,000
Our client is a digital media business that owns and operates some of UK's leading property brands. They are looking for a Marketing Services Account Manager to join their team in London. The person will need to be a passionate sales person who will need to provide their clients with market leading and strategic solutions.
As a well-established company, they are continuing to grow and expand. You will be rewarded by a company that celebrates success, commits to sustaining a high-performance work culture and was set up by one of the UK's leading entrepreneurs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to join a leading Media Owner and who is hungry in their approach to drive revenue.
The Job- The Marketing Services Account Manager will be required to have an outgoing, self-motivated approach to work, and utilize network to secure deals with Client's Direct
- Nurture and develop new client relationships
- Foster direct client relationships with key direct customers and prospects
- Generate revenue within agency patch and hit target
- Respond to RFP's in timely manner and proposes multiple advertising solutions and ideas
- Own the entire sales process from account identification to close
- Respond to requests in timely manner and propose multiple advertising solutions and ideas
- Responsible for sales and prospects/lead generation.
- Organise and attend regular Sales meetings with clients
- Attend regular, informative meetings with Head of Media Sales
You - 2- 3 years of experience within a media sales or buying environment
- A dynamic, focused and self-motivated sales person.
- Client facing experience
- Digital Sales Experience
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Highly organised, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritise and focus, with strict attention to detail.
- A self-starter - able to manage own priorities and workload without supervision
- A team player - able to pitch in where required to help the wider effort
- Outstanding communication skills - oral and written.
- Bright, charismatic and inspirational with the ability to quickly win credibility internally and externally.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Michaela Smith
More jobs you may likeMarketing Services Account Manager Media Owner
Senior Account Manager - Agency in Lancashire
Communications Planner - top Advertising agency in Manchester
Business Development Manager Full Service Digital Marketing Agency
Business Development Executive (French Speaking)- Guildford
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela