Find a job
Sales Manager Programmatic - London
Sales Manager - Programmatic - 30,000 - 45,000
Our client is a leading power in the Affiliate and Performance space who saw a huge opportunity to align our growth strategy and capitalize on market trends. Thus, a couple years ago our client purchased a company (DSP, DMP, SSP tech owner). The reason being is that we saw the industry was moving more and more heavily towards programmatic trading.
Superb offices in the heart of the city near to Moorgate, great working conditions and an extremely supportive management structure. They are firm believers in that you should enjoy coming to work and take pleasure in signing up new clients.
They are looking for a Programmatic Sales Manager to join their team here in London. This is a fantastic opportunity so do apply!
Key responsibilities are to help grow our clients programmatic proposition. In time you will be able to grow out the team and manage a team.- Drive Programmatic revenue of our client's solutions suite (desktop, video and mobile).
- Build, maintain and manage relationships new and existing clients.
- Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect market data and information to help guide our overall strategies.
- Closely monitor deal performance and be proactive in addressing new opportunities.
- Help develop Programmatic sales collateral.
You - Experience selling to Clients Direct and/or West End Agencies
- Experience of working in a programmatic/RTB environment
- Ideally coming from a DSP, Trading Desk, AdTech or MarTech Company.
- Exceptional experience in sales or business development with the figures to support it.
- Analytical skills, with the ability to identify trends, trouble shoot, and make strategic business recommendations.
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, the candidate must reflect the ability to communicate market feedback into product requirements.
- Proactive independent, highly motivated self-starter with an eye for detail.
- Gregarious: Enjoy being part of the media industry and building relationships with clients and agencies
- Articulate the interplay between DSP, DMP and SSP clearly to generalist marketing audiences
- Calm under pressure
- Able to deliver on personal revenue numbers whilst helping contribute to team goals
- Willing to deliver above and beyond your day-to-day role
- Ideally Degree educated
- In possession of excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Michaela Smith
More jobs you may likeSales Manager Crowdbased Testing
Agency Sales Manager / Account Director DSP / Ad tech / RTB
Senior Sales Manager Mobile/ Programmatic
International Sales Manager
Sales Operations Manager- User-generated visual commerce and...
Video Sales Manager -Programmatic Advertising
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela