Find a job
Digital Designer - London
Oddschecker is the UK's #1 Odds Comparison site and is based in London. The UK online gambling industry has been one of the fastest growing and technologically innovative sectors over the last 5 years. Oddschecker sits at the centre of this and is a key player in client brand awareness and acquisition for bookmakers.
Established 15 years ago, we are now owned by a private equity group (CVC) whom have big plans to grow the brand globally through significant investment.
This is an incredible time to join our ever expanding international team of 60 motivated, hardworking and fun loving individuals, whom are all determined to achieve great things together going forward.
Oddschecker are closely aligned with one of Europe's biggest bookmakers in Sky Betting and Gaming (as part of CVC) whom work closely with Oddschecker at the forefront of the industry.
Who are you?
Oddschecker are looking for an experienced, highly talented and engaging designer with experience. A designer with experience across app, responsive web and marketing design with the ability to work across UI and UX.
We need a designer who can work without a prescriptive brief, proposing different creative routes, whilst showing a clear understanding of the needs of the Oddschecker products and our target audience.
You'll be continually learning with a grasp of what's best practice and great to use now and what's on the horizon. You'll work closely with our Product and Development departments and help them to shape the experience we provide to customers. You're adept with designing and building great experiences for mobile devices and desktop, but think mobile first. A strong communicator, you're happy to present ideas, knowledge, and vision to the team and wider business, while remaining a champion of the customer.
You're accomplished in all the standard software packages that a designer needs to get the job done. You've got a varied toolbox to select from whether it be, sketching out ideas, or creating concepts, before executing first class collateral.
You'll work closely with Product Owners to drive the vision of a customer experience; ensuring we deliver an engaging, simple, easy to use and creative app or site.
The role of Designer at Oddschecker
As a core member of the team you'll be required to:- Work closely with Product Managers, Developers and other internal stakeholders to create and iterate design solutions that meet customer and business requirements
- Cover all areas of design including user experience design, graphic design and user interface design as a key member of a multidisciplinary squad
- Own, manage and execute the design of marketing and advertising assets adhering to the brand guidelines
- Be involved in small to large-scale projects from the earliest discovery stages through design, development, test, release and measurement
- Produce wire-frames, visual designs and prototypes for stakeholder and customer feedback
- Participate in regular innovation sessions, usability workshops, product reviews, and design sprints
- Go beyond the requirements of the creative brief and be willing to challenge assumptions
- Multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, results driven organisation
Key skills and experience would ideally include:- A portfolio you're proud of that demonstrates strong UI and visual design skills
- Experience of designing for mobile, tablet and desktop platforms
- You're a passionate designer with a track record of designing compelling user experiences with a comprehensive understanding of user behaviours,
- Along with a track record of designing marketing collateral, showing an understanding of the different needs of each marketing channel
- Evidence of creating and working to brand guidelines, but also willing to innovate on and challenge these
- Experience designing and working to deadlines at consumer-focused tech or media companies
- Evidence of working to brand guidelines, but also willing to innovate on and challenge these
- Excellent communicator, skilled in explaining and defending your work when required; showing confidence in your own abilities and ideas
- A conceptual thinker with an aptitude for sharing and learning new skills
- Experience working in a collaborative, small but agile team and working with developers to facilitate the implementation of your designs
- A hard-working 'can do' attitude with an appreciation of team camaraderie
- Knowledge of animations desirable
What you'll bring fresh out the box:- Great attention to detail, organisational skills and a capacity to manage your own workload
- A natural problem solver, driven by creating great user experiences
- Motivation to research and be prepared for the trend and culture shifts in the digital world
- Advocacy for the user, knowing the importance of seeing things from a user's perspective
- Personable and sociable, you put your designs out there and don't hide behind your desk
- Willingness to test and understand user problems and solutions through A/B and MVT.
- A love for collaboration with a small but committed design team and wider product team.
More jobs you may likeSenior Digital Designer
Junior Designer (Motion Graphics)
Senior Visual Designer | Website | Mobile Web | Native Apps | IOS | An
Visual and Interaction Designer | Website | Mobile Web | Native Apps | I
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela