Find a job
Sales Account Manager / Brand Representative - OTE 35,000 - City
Job descriptionThis manufacturer and supplier of fasteners and wood connectors that outperform conventional screws, bolts, ties and nails is looking for people to engage with their customers and end users in the timber and electrical trades.
The role includes:
- Organising and running daily demonstration days at trade shows and at customer branches across your area
- Making regular visits to distributors within your area and building lasting, mutually beneficial relationships between the company and them.
- Seeking out new end users through your existing trade contacts as well as new contacts from demonstration days and sales office leads, using your trade knowledge to encourage end users to try their own brand products and finding supply paths for them through our distributor network.
- Finding and developing new partnerships with distributors in your area.
- Reacting to customer requirements and ensuring orders are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Using sales data to identify opportunities and reacting to these.
- Taking ownership of all responsibilities and seeing them through to their conclusion in an ordered and detailed fashion.
- Providing regular, accurate and detailed (daily, weekly and monthly) reports to the Director and Commercial Manger regarding all your business activities and insights.
- Attending mandatory sales meetings in person at their Kent Head Office once a month as well as regular virtual meetings each week.
- Assisting other members of the team where necessary in their own areas covering holidays and providing additional support at larger demonstrations.
- Have a sound knowledge of the timber or electrical industry (or both) preferably through first-hand experience.
- Have the drive and motivation to be proactive during the day taking and making telephone calls, visiting existing and prospective customers and constantly searching for new ways to interact with their trade-based customer base.
- Be confident engaging with tradesman and demonstrating why their products will save them time.
- Be able to confidently interact with their end users and distributors answering technical questions and guiding customers to the right products for their applications.
- Be confident enough to challenge existing systems and processes and offer suggestions on more efficient ways of working.
- Be confident with computer systems and have a working knowledge of basic Microsoft Windows based products as well as CRM/CMS tools (training provided on their software).
- Hold a current full UK driving licence.
- Working from home, managing a local area (approx 50 mile radius from base)
- Core hours Monday to Friday 07:30-16:30, but remaining flexible
- 20 days of annual holiday entitlement bank holidays and Christmas
- Company Van
- Company Laptop/tablet and phone
- Company pension scheme (dependent on length of service)
- Company benefits and rewards (dependent on length of service)
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
More jobs you may likeAccount Handler - Commercial Insurance
Technical Solutions Sales Consultant
Technical Solutions Sales Specialist
Presales Solutions Consultant - Wireless
Telesales / Sales Account Executive
Software Implementation Consultant
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela