Find a job
Yield Analyst- Media Owner - London
Commercial Analyst- Media Owner- 35,000
An award winning multimedia media owner and publisher are now seeking a commercial analyst to join their brand new pricing and yield management division. Offering a range of influential newspapers, websites and digital products across multi-platforms.
Bringing together the publishers editorial output with media agencies and clients to collaboratively create strong connections between the valuable audience, content and advertisers brand.
Operating across a range of network sites, within multiple business owners and sales teams. Each has a different digital strategy, rates and tactics in order to achieve their budgeted revenue and deliver ROI goals to their advertisers.
The Role- As a commercial analyst you will be responsible to optimise the digital network to drive eCPM upwards and reduce wastage. The main focus of this role is to join up the digital strategy around premium inventory, product pricing, and detailed network insight to achieve increase yields across the brands digital inventory.
- Analyse audience data to understand which consumer visit the digital platforms, configure more information and create an understand of the customer profile and journey.
- Provide commercial analysis, ensure each ad that is correctly uploaded targets the correct consumer, at the right price to yield the biggest return.
- Inform the commercial strategy and advise yield tactics on an ongoing real time basis.
- Drive the overall network eCPM as well as the revenue acquired from 'Premium Inventory' (direct and local).
- Provide insight into sales performance against product/goals
- Identify camapings that are' Non profitable, below agreed target rates, placed in the ad server incorrectly.
- Identify and recommend optimisation to drive down wastage from unfilled and unmonetized inventory drive up fill rates and drive up revenue and eCPM.
- Be responsible to communicate opportunities for growth and to be able to discuss with Sales people, Ad Managers, Directors and Marketing Directors.
You- 2 years' experience in a commercial analytics role
- Experience in analysing media digital portfolio profitability e.g. platforms, pricing, products, ad ratio and yield
- Strong analytical skills; identify trends, trouble shoot and make strategic business recommendations.
- Ability to build strong relationships with the sales teams.
- SQL and database creation experience
- Advanced Excel; vlookups, sumifs, Pivot tables, charts, functions, forumlas, VBA.
- Preferably from Media owner, Ad Network or trading Desk
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate to all level perosnale.
- Commercial background
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
Consultant - Insights and Analytics
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Alex Howman
More jobs you may likeReporting Analytics Manager- Media Owner
Senior Test Analyst (Automation)
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela