Find a job
Executive Digital Director Famous Global FMCG Brand - London
Executive Digital Director - Famous Global FMCG Brand
70,000 - 90,000
One of the world's largest integrated media communications agencies full of experts in a large variety of disciplines and specialised in planning, buying, client services, digital, trading, insights, strategy, PPC, SEO, social, sponsorship, mobile and events. They have a large variety of sectors like automotive, telecommunications, FMCG, retail, fashion and technology.
They help clients think differently; think about how communications can help their brands and business make even bigger growth step-changes than they had planned across the region. They passionately believe creativity and innovation are business critical for clients to grow in today's marketplace, and it is through that lens they consider the growing role of technology and data to inform solutions.
Their values are to be human in their approach, demanding in their ambitions and united in the way they collaborate across disciplines and markets. This creates an environment of people with opinions and imagination who embrace agency life and are highly committed to the importance of continual personal development and fulfilling not just the ambitions of clients, but also staff.
The Role- This role requires a dynamic, marketing savvy digital expert to lead the digital strategy, regional planning and partnerships for one of the agency's most iconic international brands across Europe.
- The client has high ambitions and a strong technical background in the digital space and needs a sparring partner to help develop region wide projects, driving thought leadership across the markets.
- You need to comfortable talking about both creativity for digital marketing as well as having a good working knowledge of the specialist areas of Social, Search and Programmatic; eager to demonstrate best digital practices across the board.
- You will be hands on partnering with a wide range of client marketers, media owner and agency partners closely. You will also be a key part of the agencies central team, collaborating closely with our local market teams across Europe.
- The client has a number of brands across their wide-ranging portfolio which have an ambitious digital transformation agenda across a network of over 30 markets to manage and inspire delivering on this.
- Overall, they are an ambitious team working on iconic brands across the portfolio, immersing themselves in dynamic categories such as sport, retail and music.
- The role will report directly to the Managing Partner and will involve occasional European travel.
You- 8 years digital media and marketing experience, either locally or internationally.
- Understanding of the nuances of different digital market landscapes and regions.
- A track record in producing innovative digital strategies for brand.
- Experience on FMCG, beverage, youth and or entertainment brands.
- A sound knowledge and practical experience of activating digital campaigns, setting up measurement, tagging and tracking solutions.
- Relationships with major media partners.
- A record of working directly with senior clients, selling in new opportunities.
- Delivery of activations and proposals, with a depth of knowledge of how to track and optimise activities based on marketing and business results including location and specific data driven targeting solutions
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media and Marketing Agencies
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary
More jobs you may likeDigital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive- B2B
Senior PPC Executive, award winning digital agency
Search Executive Multi-Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency
SEO Executive Multi-Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela