Find a job
Digital Creative Director - London
Reporting to the Managing Director, the creative director is accountable for the successful delivery of strong, creative services for each and every activity undertaken and sold into the client base and will bring a strong, uncompromising creative point of view to the leadership of the business. They will have a digital background and be a highly strategic thinker with a proven track record as being a leader within the wider design community.
The chosen candidate will have an assertive and inspiring approach with an excellent track record of pitching and securing new business. They will work closely with the Head of Design, Commercial and Marketing teams. The successful candidate will inspire the whole company to reach ever higher degrees of excellence and demonstrate the value that critical design thinking can play in an evolving industry.
The chosen candidate will have a winning mentality and have experience of pitching and securing business. They will be a well networked individual and will have a super strong portfolio of digital creative work. He/she will have a strong background experience in digital strategy and the ability to formulate and communicate this to our clients. They will have a good appreciation and experience of both marketing and of agency commercials. They will be active in the digital community and have a good grasp of the digital landscape and have
opinions and visions for its future.
We're looking for a bright, talented individual who's passionate about digital and understands the importance of great client service and exceptional project delivery. Also, the successful candidate will have opportunities to present at conferences, events and exhibitions, as well as internally and to our clients, so should be well versed and experienced in presenting, networking and winning business.
Key Experience and Knowledge - A creative visionary who is passionate about the power of design
- A restless thinker with the desire to challenge and surprise
- Develop strong creative strategies and ensure their effective implementation
- Presentation skills that foster and develop existing and new client relationships.
Responsibilities- You will be responsible for leading pitch teams and securing new business
- You'll be responsible for setting the creative course, with your finger on the pulse of what's happening in the world, especially in the world of digital and design.
- Together with the Head of Design, you'll be expected to oversee and take responsibility for the creative excellence of everything the agency undertakes
- You'll be expected to lead multiple, large and complex projects and be a role model for inter-disciplinary teams
- You'll be inspiring, compelling and authoritative for clients and partners, and be expected to build and maintain c-suite and board-level client relationships
- You will grow the agency's reputation - speaking at events and building an influential creative network
- You will champion research and develop concepts for proposals and coordinate preparation of supporting presentations / documents
Personality and Interpersonal Skills- Huge ambition, drive, energy and optimism
- A restless, uncompromising spirit - not taking 'no' for an answer, and inspiring others to do their best work
- A great influencer and persuader, who thinks and acts like a leader
- A generous and collaborative nature, giving others the encouragement to grow
- Assertive and inspiring Mature and perceptive - able to 'read' and weigh-up complex situations and others' motivations
- Broad minded, understanding the strength of the team while maintaining the highest expectations of yourself and others
- A great problem solver, with the judgement, experience and decisiveness to make things happen
- Relentlessly energetic and positive, up for any challenge
- Constantly challenging yourself and others to get the best out of each other
- Self-motivated with strong customer service and time management skills, able to direct and multitask effectively under pressure.
Judgement - The ability to be rational, objective and unbiased when making decisions or taking action.
Vision - The ability to demonstrate personal commitment to company goals in an energetic way so as to motivate others and create an environment where core values are realised.
Communication - The ability to speak and write so as to be clearly understood by others using appropriate language, vocabulary and style.
Change Management/Adaptability - The ability to maintain effectiveness in a changing environment and the willingness to respond quickly and positively to change.
Influence - The ability to affect the direction of people and events - often in small increments over long timescales - by varying one's approach according to the political sensitivities of a situation.
Creativity - The ability and willingness to generate new ideas and to recognise and build on those of others
Customer Orientation - The ability to recognise customers and stakeholders and the willingness to cooperate with them fully in order to help them achieve their objectives.
Academic Level Required It's about experience rather than qualifications.
Willing to travel nationally and on occasion internationally.
It's useful to have a car but not essential. The train station is ten mins away and we are ~20 minutes from London Euston.
More jobs you may likeSenior Digital Creative, Independent Digital Studio, London, 45k
Communications Planner - top Advertising agency in Manchester
Graphic Designer/ Visual Merchandising
Front End Developer - Manchester
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela