Find a job
Project Manager - E-Commerce - Tower Hamlets
Job descriptionThis full service eBusiness consulting firm, with nearly 20 years of systems integration experience is looking for an experienced Implementation Project Manager to join their team. This individual will act as the primary point of contact between the client and the team. This position has ultimate responsibility to ensure the client's satisfaction and realization of business requirements in technology solutions. Ability to travel is required.
What you get to do every day:
- Act as a liaison between business users and technical team.
- Define and manage all aspects of the project including scope, schedule, staffing, issues and budget.
- Lead project team through business process and functional requirements definition.
- Lead documentation of new business processes, capabilities and functional requirements.
- Facilitate all project meetings, including business process design and project status meetings.
- Contribute to system design reviews to identify potential issues.
- Effectively communicate and manage project risks.
- Support systems test planning and test script development.
- Develop deployment and communication plans.
What you get to bring to the role:
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, business, finance or equivalent educational or professional experience.
- Understanding of the Quote to Cash business process.
- Successfully worked on multiple consulting projects implementing CRM/ERP applications, with SalesForce.com knowledge a plus.
- Exemplar project management and engagement skills with experience of working within a true client facing consulting style environment;
Strong candidates should have these skills:
- Problem solving and analytical skills, in addition to strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Initiate corrective action when necessary. Manage risks and contingency, escalating major risks and proposing possible solutions to Business Partners and Programme managers where necessary
- Eagerness and ability to contribute to both internal company and business stakeholder teams.
- Understanding of systems development life cycle.
- Experience using various project management methodologies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
More jobs you may likeClinical Data Manager - Project Lead
Agile Project Manager
Account/Project Manager - Marketing Agency
Business Project Manager/BA - CRM Implementation/Data Migration -Wealt
Solar - Domestic Team Manager
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela