Find a job
Customer Advisor - Flexi-Time / Job Share Considered - Weston-super-mare
Job descriptionAs a Barclays Customer Advisor,you'll be the first point of contact for our customers, providing expert advice on the products and services that are right for them.
Salary starting from 15,500 per annum plus excellent benefits
As a Barclays Customer Advisor, you'll be the first point of contact for our customers, providing expert advice on the products and services that are right for them. You'll be encouraged to grow in your role, and work in new innovative ways - and you can expect the training, development and digital skills you need to deliver the excellence our customers expect.
There may also be the opportunity to assist Customers with their everyday Banking needs through administering transactions on the tills.
You'll also be liaising with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis, to resolve queries and understand requirements in order to meet their needs.
Everyone in our Personal banking team shares the same goal - to put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We're passionate about developing real relationships, creating a personal experience for every single customer, and using innovative digital tools and technologies to create the bank our customers want.
As Customer Advisor, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Delivering Innovative Tailored Solutions and Exquisite Service by listening to our Customers.
* Be aware of activities in the Local Community by getting to know your Customers and acknowledging events. Look to participate in local events by being the "voice" of Barclays Bank.
* Living by our values to build and maintain our reputation for service excellence.
* Displaying the Barclays values whilst carrying out Customer transactions over the counter.
* Developing and sharing your knowledge with colleagues, to continuously improve our customer experience
* Understanding the customer's needs, dealing with queries and promoting the banks services.
* Take the time to understanding the customer's needs and develop trusting relationships by becoming the 'Go To' person whilst promoting the Banks products and services.
* Exceeding our customers' expectations by tailoring solutions through great communication and building strong rapport.
* Showing a caring attitude towards colleagues and customers by displaying a positive and friendly attitude.
* Acting on client prompts to capture data, and making changes to accounts in line with agreed procedures across the Service Centre.
As an Customer Advisor, your skills and qualifications will include:
* A genuine desire to provide an excellent service every time
* A proven record of excellence in a customer-focused role
* The confidence to make authoritative banking decisions that always put our customers first
* An excellent level of attention to detail
* Great communication and influencing skills, and a collaborative, team-based approach to work
* Experience of creative problem solving, and the ability to take the initiative to permanently resolve potential issues
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. That means trusting our colleagues to live our culture, and knowing they'll trust us in turn to listen to their ideas, recognise their contributions and make banking simpler for everyone.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.
More jobs you may likeSenior Cloud Architect
Customer Support Consultant
Travel Advisor - Home Based - Midlands
Customer Service Advisor - Liverpool Street Station
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela