Find a job
Security Professional Services Consultant "IT Security, InfoSec, SIEM, - London
Security Professional Services Consultant
We're looking for a Security Professional Services Consultant to join our awesome EMEA team here at LogRhythm.
Now if you haven't heard of LogRhythm, we are a leader in the security intelligence and analytics space and we empower organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to, and neutralize damaging cyber threats. Don't take our word for it, we've been positioned as a leader in Gartner's SIEM Magic Quadrant report for four consecutive years.
The Security Professional Services Consultant opportunity is a multifaceted and varied role to provide implementation, consultancy, support, and training services to our rapidly growing customer base. We are tasked with supporting the cyber defense within some of the largest, most complex IT environments in the world.
To be successful as a Security Professional Services Consultant with LogRhythm you will have hands-on experience with a wide range of IT/Security technologies and the implementation, deployment, and training thereof.
Our Security Professional Service Consultants enjoy the fact they directly have product influence, exposure to innovation, and clear career paths here at LogRhythm.
The Security Professional Services Consultant will be expected to travel 80% of the time primarily throughout the UK with the opportunity of further travel throughout EMEA.
Within this professional services role you will be responsible for driving the technical relationship with our customers and partners along with responsibilities such as but not limited to:- Assist in creating the next generation of the most satisfied SIEM customers on the planet (we have a >95% renewal rate).
- Cohesively work with other service and product team members to find creative solutions to our customers' challenges.
- Perform remote and on-site customization, installation, integration, and training of the LogRhythm solution.
- Provide consulting to customers during the testing, evaluation, pilot, production and training phases to ensure a successful deployment. Security Information/Event Management solution experience.
Our next Security Professional Services Consultant will come from an IT/Security background as well as have most of the following skills:- Experience within implementation, deployment, and training of IT/Security related enterprise solutions.
- Security Information/Event Management solution experience.
- Windows and.nix operating systems experience.
- Windows software installation, integration, and configuration.
- *NIX Application installation, integration and configuration.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP protocols and routing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of Windows AD Domain security and audit policies.
- Understanding and Creating Regular Expressions.
- Scripting in Powershell or Python.
Valued Skills- Industry certifications (ie, CISSP, CCNA, MCP, MCSE, Security , Network )
- Understanding of compliance mandates and good practice guides, such as GPG13, PCIDSS, ISO27001
- Experience in configuring and consuming logs from a variety of sources - network and security devices, operating systems and applications
- Working knowledge of Elasticsearch
In return you will be offered a generous basic salary, bonus plan, generous employer pension contribution, professionally accreted training to name just a few of our benefits.
Culture is a big deal here at LogRhythm. We are a high intensity, passionate, hardworking, business combined with we have a enjoy what we do and have a blast while we do it.
You can enjoy our breakfast club Monday's, free lunch Wednesdays, fresh fruit/snacks/cold drinks throughout the week and even join in our evening games nights or for something a little more active you can go in-door rock climbing one evening with the team. To say we have an active social club would be an understatement.
If you feel the above challenge is for you then apply today and do not hesitate to contact Randall Otto- Recruitment Manager- EMEA and APJ (see below) to discuss the opportunity in further detail. We will contact successful applicants within 7 days to discuss the opportunity in further detail
More jobs you may likeC# Principle Analyst Developer (Full-Stack)
IT Network Security Engineer - Permanent - Kent - 55k plus 5k car allo
Infrastructure / Security Analyst
Lead Enterprise Application Architect
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela