Find a job
Business Development - Sales Managers - New York - New York, NY
Job descriptionThere exists a number of roles in Business Development within our US business.You will be a self starting business development manager with long standing existing networks within the financial services industry. Primarily centred in New York and working with our Executive team, you will be responsible for the entire end to end process to deliver new business to US and Europe Consulting Delivery teams to generate, manage and convert a sustainable pipeline of work that reflects the current and anticipated Business Plan.As the New Business Developemnet Manager your duties will be; - Sales and Business Development - through prior relationship, corporate and personal networks and lead generation activities. Build a sales pipeline and close sales opportunities to meet or exceed your agreed targets.
- Account Management - working as a business partner to our clients. Ensuring regular meetings and reviews to understand the clients' needs.
- Bid Management and Pre-Sales - ownership of clients/ accounts and related bid and presales activity. Working with the Sales and Delivery teams to form the best solutions for the client.
- Commercial Management and Negotiation - take a lead role in negotiating commercial and managed services agreements with new clients. Ensuring that the solution is in line with our commercial framework.
- Forecasting, Budgeting and Reporting - ownership of account plans and budgets and report to the board, including attending internal meetings, events and teleconferences.
- Account Management and Administration - To understand and follow the sales management process. Follow best practice and document all sales activities in to the CRM systems.
- Feedback - Full management and ownership of regular client feedback on all sales activities.
- Resource Management - Work with the in-house Resourcing function to assign suitable resources to engagements.
As a Senior New Business Development Manager, you will have the following experience;- Proven experience in delivering to preset sales or business development targets that are in line with the business plan.
- Experience selling to executives, including C-suite in the Financial Services sector (Banking, Insurance, Private equity, Investment Management, Asset Management).
- Understands and manages the tactical subtleties in executing a sales plan with a customer/client.
- Experience in delivering new sales opportunities through a thorough understanding of the market place.
- Proven experience in developing relationships with clients that will optimize Brickendon's position as the clients number one provider of services; targeted cross sell.
- Experienced in the preparation and submission of successful pre-qualification documentation.
- Experiene in preparation of tender /RFP / RFQ documentation.
- experienced in preparing detailed sales proposals for new and existing customers.
- Possesses knowledge of at least one complex functional or business area
- Track record of success in supporting a major business contract, Business Unit or region and/or providing support to a professional function
- Commercial Management
- Proven success in Sales/Business Development
- MUST have an established network / Black Book for the US / New york financial market
- Negotiation and Influencing
- Ambitious / Entrepreneurial spirit
Brickendon is a rapidly growing innovative management and technology consultancy providing solutions to Global Banks and Asset Managers based in London and New York. We are just under 7 years' old and have grown from 2 to 100 people with a view to double in size over the next year.
More jobs you may likeManager - Technical SalesBusiness Development
Retail Marketing Database Business Development
CPG Marketing Database Business Development
Senior Manager, SalesForce CRM
Senior Payments Consultant - contactless, EMV, Cryptography, NFC, mobi
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela