Find a job
Home Health Aide/Personal Care Aide (STNA/CNA) - Cleveland, OH
Home Health Aide/Personal Care Aide (STNA/CNA)
Alpha Home Health Agency, LLC is a licensed and accredited home care agency based in Cleveland, OH. We are committed to excellence and dedicated to our clients and our community. Our Home Health Aides, Registered Nurses, and Licensed Practical Nurses provide short and long term care. Our services are personalized to meet the needs of those we serve and the level of our home health care services contributes to the physical, psychological, and social well-being of our clients.
We are currently looking for Home Health Aides/Personal Care Aides in Cleveland, OH.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The Personal Care Aide is a paraprofessional member of the home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the consumer's needs. The personal care aide is responsible for observing consumers, reporting these observations and documenting observations and care performed. The personal care aide will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety of a consumer's care.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities of the personal care aide include, but are not limited to, the following:- Providing personal care such as bathing, assistance with dining, grooming and keeping the consumers living area clean and orderly, as appropriate
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals and assisting in feeding if necessary.
- Taking and recording oral, rectal and axillary temperatures, pulse, respiration and blood pressure when required (with appropriate completed/demonstrated skills competency).
- Assisting in ambulation and exercise according to the plan of care.
- Performing range of motion and other simple procedures as an extensional therapy service as required (with appropriate completed/demonstrated skills competency).
- Doing consumer's laundry, as appropriate.
- Meeting safety needs of consumer and using equipment safely and properly (foot stools, side rails, etc.).
- Reporting on consumer's condition and significant changes to the assigned nurse.
- Adhering to the Organization's documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS - Must have at least 2 years' experience as a nurse aide or home health aide
- STNA or CNA Certification preferred but not required. We also provide STNA training.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and document care given.
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
- Empathy for the needs of the aged, ill, injured, frail and the impaired.
- Demonstrates tact, patience and good personal hygiene.
- Licensed driver with automobile or must have reliable transportation.
- Has completed a CPR and First Aide course successfully in the past 12 months or willing to take our training course.
Interested candidates please click apply' to submit your application online.
More jobs you may likeCHARGE NURSE - STC
Case Manager - Assisted Outpatient Treatment Program - New Position!
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH/SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR
School Based Counselor- Cuyahoga County
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela