Find a job
Java J2EE Technical Lead Developer - Richmond, VA
Prestigious Enterprise company is currently seeking a Java J2EE Technical Lead Developer. Candidate will provide technical leadership to various development teams within the organization. The teams focus is to deliver high value IT changes in line with an overarching strategic vision. Candidates must be comfortable with instantiating, influencing, and driving changes to existing processes and methodologies and be comfortable with ambiguity. The successful candidate will create, maintain and execute against a strategic technical vision and ensure execution meets all technical schedules and the delivered solution meets the technical and business needs. Candidate should have extensive professional experience to allow them to identify and resolve highly complex technical problems.
* At least 10 years of relevant industry experience.
* Extensive experience with the product/project development life cycle and the process tools.
* Sound knowledge of current, historical, and up-and-coming design patterns
* Extensive experience in effort estimation with a track record of accuracy
* Sound Proficiency with ETL technologies
* Sound knowledge of Java, JEE, Web Services, HTML, XML, OOA and OOD Concepts
* Sound Knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks
* Strong development and support skills in Middleware technologies (WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat, etc.) in UNIX environment.
* Good knowledge and collective experience with database ( DB2, Sybase)
* Driving/Leading key technical and architectural decisions for the systems under development
* Employs extensive professional experience and creativity to resolve complex technical problems.
* History of driving/leading key technical and architectural decisions
* Demonstrated accountability for driving technical solutions in alignment with architectural roadmaps
* Continually and proactively engage with the business understand tactical, strategic needs
* High degree of competency in enterprise system performance, ensure adequate scalability and capacity is addressed.
* Able to provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the development life cycle for prevention and early correction of quality problems.
* Able to train team members and increase development capabilities of development team.
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills and experience with project delivery.
* Experience with configuration management tools, Unix Shell Scripting and administration
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline
* Able to work on multiple projects and lead developers in technology delivery.
* Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
* Ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.
More jobs you may likeSenior Java J2EE Developer
Senior Java J2EE Developer - Unix
Java/J2EE Development Senior
Java J2EE Developer Technical Lead
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela