Find a job
Senior Systems Analyst - Richmond, VA
Prestigious Financial Services Organization is seeking multiple Senior Systems Analysts to develop detailed requirements (functional/non-functional/operational/data quality). In addition, the Systems Analyst will document all requirements into appropriate requirements management tool and conduct requirements walkthroughs with project team and project stakeholders.
Responsibilities include:- Lead and support change control on requirements and develop requirements traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Work with developers for detailed design document.
- Develop business rules spreadsheets (BRSs) to document data movement/data transformation rules.
- Perform data profiling, data analysis, setup mock data for development/unit testing.
- Work with developers, data modelers, testers and business area SMEs to support development, system testing, UAT
- Support all phases of the project development life cycle using SDLC and other project methodologies.
- Perform Unit Testing, and document test results.
- Support System Testing, End-to-End testing, and UAT.
- Develop implementation/backout plans and support production implementation.
- Support post-production validation.
- Support project management tasks as defined by the Project Manager.
- Create and update all necessary documentation for the Project.
- Perform other duties associated with the position, whether or not explicitly directed.
- Comply with all Company applicable policies, procedures, guidelines and controls.
Qualifications- Minimum of five (5) years of systems analysis experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of current and hands-on experience in Multi-Dimensional Modeling (Star Schema).
- Minimum two (2) years of current experience of working with MicroStrategy Reporting Tool.
- Minimum four (4) years of Analysis and Requirements Development for Multi-Dimensional Datamarts (Star Schema).
- Minimum four (4) years of current and hands-on experience with complex SQL and high-volume Relational databases.
- Minimum four (4) years of current and hands-on experience with Requirements Management Software such as DOORS.
- Minimum four (4) years of current and hands-on experience with MS Office and Visio.
- Ability to understand the business users' reporting and analytical needs; communicate effectively with the business users and help author business requirements
- Proficient working with data, especially analysis of potential data sources and development of source to target business rules mapping
- Ability to translate Business Requirements into Information/Data requirements.
- Ability to work with project management and technical development team; build and maintain technical/project documentation; participate in project estimation.
- General knowledge of secondary mortgage industry.
- Minimum one (1) year of current and hands-on UNIX environment experience.
Preferred Skills- Agile development methodology experience preferred.
- Strong team player that can assist more Junior Analysts; willing to share knowledge and work to build a whole team' environment.
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in root cause analysis, and ability to solve problems and craft business solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written, and listening skill sets.
- Proven track record to learn quickly.
More jobs you may likeSenior Security IDM Support Engineer
Senior Java J2EE Developer
Senior Java Interface Developer
Senior System Analyst
Senior Java Developer
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela