Find a job
Operating Room Charge Nurse - Salt Lake City, UT
SIGN-ON BONUS: We are offering a $2,500 bonus in exchange for a two year commitment.
Are you ready for a work schedule that fits your lifestyle? "We offer No nights, No weekends, No call"
The HCA Ambulatory Surgery Division operates over 120 ambulatory surgery centers across the U.S. Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) perform surgeries that do not require hospital admission. They provide cost-effective services and a convenient environment. Procedures are performed in a fully equipped operating room and recovery is under the care of highly skilled nurses. Surgeries performed include eye, ear, nose and throat (ENT), general surgery, gynecologic, plastic surgery, podiatry and orthopedics. We manage a collection of highly motivated and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career. Apply today!
At the St. Marks Surgery Center, the demand for compassionate and quality care has never been greater. As a result, we are seeking a qualified operaing room charge nurse to join our growing facility. Established in 1991, St. Mark's Surgery Center is a fully licensed, JCAHO accredited, freestanding surgical facility. The center provides high-quality care with increased privacy and convenient with close proximity to St. Mark's Hospital. We are a multi-specialty center that includes:- Orthopedics
- General Surgery
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Interventional Pain Management
- Radiology, Radiology, Oncology
- General Surgery
Our mission is to offer quality, personalized care through services designed to make our patient's experience more convenient, customer friendly and economic. Feel free to visit us at our website to learn more about our outstanding team.
The Charge Nurse supervises nursing service activities in assigned nursing unit for the duration of the assigned shift or in the absence of nursing management. The tasks and responsibilities of this position include:
RESPONSIBILITIES:- Participates actively in the planning and distribution of patient assignments.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of care and addresses any issues that affect the desired patient outcomes.
- Supports nursing staff in communication with physicians to include accepting doctors' orders and communicating patient condition.
- Facilitates the process of reporting patient status to the following shift of nursing personnel.
- Manages the nursing care of assigned patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Consider joining a team that offers:- Great working hours
- Opportunities to learn and grow your career
- Great Benefits for Eligible Positions
- Positive team environment
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Job Qualifications include:- Current licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as a BLS and ACLS Healthcare Provider preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical nursing experience.
- Previous charge nurse experience preferred.
More jobs you may likeOperating Room Nurse
Commercial HVAC Service Technician, $1000 Sign on Bonus
Injection Molding Technician IV
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela