Find a job
Software Engineer IV - Data Science - Austin, TX
Stability meets Agility.
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global (NASDAQ:CDK) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail industry. CDK Global provides solutions in more than 100 countries, serving more than 27,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers.
CDK Global's solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
From data scientists to sales and operations experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
Have you ever wanted to or had the opportunity to chat with the R and D VP or senior leadership of your company about your ideas for improving business without feeling out of place or risking your job? Have you ever desired a work environment that empowers and encourages you to think outside of the box?
What about career growth, opportunity and responsibility? Would you like to improve your skills as a leader and make a direct positive impact on multi-million dollar products? Or mentor and influence over 100 engineers?
Instead of being stuck on one tech stack, how would you like to build world class solutions using the right technologies and toolset?
Do you like the idea of working for a company that has a fantastic work/life balance and operates from a state of the art building with a 360 view of the beautiful Austin Hill Country?
If you are a software craftsman who is passionate about technology, wants to work with the best business/technology leaders in the industry and are looking for an exciting career with a strong fortune 1000 company that is blazing the trail on the digital frontier, you may have found your home away from home.
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy when working at CDK Global:- Research and guide decisions on technology choices for solving the problems on hand.
- Collaborate with a team full of fun, pragmatic, full stack software craftsmen who share your passion and zeal for building awesome technology solutions to interesting real world problems, all the while having fun doing it.
- Develop highly scalable, dynamic, and incredibly fast technology solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Right balance of autonomy and support.
- Partake in and foster a culture of continuous learning using tools/opportunities like PluralSight, Hackathons, Meet Ups, Conferences and Lunch N Learns.
- Contribute to open source projects and give back to the community.
Essentials:- Experience with languages/libraries that are commonly used in data science, (R or the SciPy stack).
- General data structures and algorithms knowledge.
- Knowledge of significance testing. Time series analysis and experience designing online experiments are pluses.
- Experience applying modern approaches to supervised and unsupervised learning to a variety of problems. You can quickly learn new techniques as they are disseminated.
- Excellent communication skills. You'll spend a lot of time having conversations with people at all levels of the business to develop ideas for solving very complicated problems.
- An MS involving quantitative work. Exceptions will be made for highly experienced candidates.
Nice to haves:- A record of quality ML publications, presentations, or open source projects
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Java/Spring experience
- Experience in application design and implementation using agile practices and TDD
- Experience in cluster computing with Hadoop or Spark.
At CDK we love creating a great fun loving work environment. We create software solutions that are used by the majority of the Automotive Dealers in the US and around the world. We have presence in over a 100 countries. We thrive on providing solutions to dealer problems that no one else can!
In the next few years our goal is to completely revolutionize the entire car buying process for the dealer, the consumer and all other parties involved. Imagine being able to research, select, negotiate, get financed and have your dream ride delivered to your door, all from the convenience of your couch! No other company can put together the end-to end experience we can. And this is our primary focus at this point.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
CDK Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We believe that diversity in all aspects of business leads to strength.
More jobs you may likeSenior Java Software Engineer - full stack
Senior Software Engineer (NoSQL - Java - Microservices - API's)
Software Engineer III
Team Lead- Microservices/Cloud based deployment
Senior Eclipse Software Engineer (Eclipse/RCP/SWT)
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela