Find a job
Hospitality and Trade Administrator - Glen Ellen, CA
Job descriptionEstablished in 1981 The Wine Group (TWG) is a privately-held, management-owned company with a portfolio of leading brands, including Cupcake, Concannon, Benziger, Imagery, Chloe, Franzia, and many other brands.
The Wine Group is one of the top leaders in the wine industry. As a privately held management-owned company with 14 wineries in California, New York, and Australia, we thrive to win with exceptional people who share our values. We produce many well-known brands including Franzia, Cupcake, Chloe, Flip Flop, Save Me San Francisco, Insurrection, Concannon, Benziger and Imagery. We are a successful company looking to employ talented individuals on our team who are self-motivated, positive and energetic. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
The Trade and Hospitality Administrator is responsible for (a) coordination of Trade and VIP visits; (b) maintaining the Hospitality calendar; (c) and providing administrative support for the Hospitality and Sales departments.
Coordinates the Trade and VIP visitors to the properties and assists with event details and staff assignments as per the demands of the schedule with both the Hospitality and The Wine Group Sales Teams
Maintains and coordinates the master Hospitality Calendar. Provides confirmation notification to all visitors and distributes the calendar to all related departments.
Provides administrative support for the Management team, Hospitality Department, and The Wine Group Sales Team OTHER FUNCTIONS
Schedule and sends confirmations and/or changes for VIP lunch and dinner requests, VIP Tours and Tasting requests for Trade and VIP guests.
Support The Wine Group Sales Team by returning and assisting with customer account and distributor inquiries as needed.
Insures all visitor and event information is accurately entered and maintained in the calendar system.
Responsible for the coordination and execution of company meetings and events
Generates and distributes the Hospitality Calendar to all relative Departments.
Produces monthly reports for internal billing purposes
Orders, coordinates and oversees the setup of Employee and Manager lunches, as requested
Coordinates staffing for offsite pourings and events
Posts and distributes company mail, maintains postage meter, supplies and funds.
Responsible for inventory and re-ordering of department supplies and deliveries. QUALIFICATIONS
College degree preferred or minimum administrative experience of 3-5 years.
Highly proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Calendar program, PowerPoint and Access.
Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Understanding of superior guest service and hospitality.
Passion for fine wines and sustainable environmental practices.
Demonstrates initiative, responsibility, enthusiasm, and patience.
Creative problem solver.
Ability to work with under minimum supervision and as a member of a team.
The regular work schedule for this position is Tuesday- Saturday from 8:00am - 4:30pm June through October and Monday - Friday from 8:00am -4:30pm from November through May.
Occasional weekend and evening work is required for special winery events. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Must be able to life and carry 50 pounds and be qualified to drive a company vehicle.
Work environment for this position is at a typical work station working on a computer and on the telephone (75%). The remaining 25% of the work day will be spent walking around the winery to meet with other departments, setting up for VIP guests and facilitating special requests. Category: Sales , Keywords: Sales Representative
More jobs you may likeTasting Room Manager
Catering Sales Manager
House Cleaner/Maid/Housekeeper - START NOW! Earn up to $14/hour +tips!
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela