Find a job
Senior IT Security Analyst - Chicago, IL
Overview: Seeking a Sr. IT Security Analyst
Well known company in Chicago, IL seeking a Sr. IT Security Analyst. If you like a culture where you will stretch your limits and give you exposure to cutting edge technologies, you're in luck. Don't be coy and wait three days to call us. We want to hear from you now! Email your resume to me.
What our client wants you to do aka responsibilities
Keys to this role: 2-4 years Infrastructure, Enterprise, Security, OS, Networking, SIEM, IDS/IPS, AV, Firewalls, Applications Security.- Management - Assesses security needs and capabilities of the organization. Prepares regular reports to IT management concerning the current state of security measures and makes recommendations for improvement as required.
- Leadership - Under the manager's guidance work on overall security program and content. Works with existing policies and procedures to identify, recommend and develop revised policies and procedures relating to information security as appropriate. Maintains and revises the overall security program.
- Works with internal and external auditors to response to needed requests, suggestions and security related findings.
- Provides support in the development and implementation of security controls for clinical and finance applications.
- Technical Skills - Works closely with Application Build Teams to understand the security architecture and coordinates the implementation of changes in security once approved through the Configuration Management.
Who you are - Must have excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all levels of hospital personnel, vendors and IT personnel.
- Must possess the ability to deliver clear, concise communications and presentations. Must be able to train others quickly and thoroughly on key IT concepts.
- Expert knowledge with security role based access for Epic and other enterprise clinical applications.
- Works with IT management, risk managers, corporate compliance, and clinical teams. Ensures organization compliance with the security sections of Federal and State regulations including HIPAA, and JCAHO standards.
You also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:- Requires bachelor's degree in computer science or related technology field. CISSP certification a plus.
- Requires 4 years of relevant computer systems experience focusing on Information Security, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Thorough understanding of risk analysis and audit tracking.
- Thorough knowledge of local area and wide area network architectures (LAN/WAN), and in-depth and current knowledge of data processing and programming concepts. Experience with network design, routing design and open system security issues.
- Command of office automation tools (Microsoft Professional Suite, Exchange e-mail, etc.)
- Familiarity with current common paradigms for violating system integrity.
Who the Company is
Our client is a large Fortune 500 company with a very talented group of people, where they maintain a friendly environment where people really want to work.
If this sounds great to you, come join us. Please email me your resume.
More jobs you may likeSenior Security SOC Analyst
Senior Cyber Security Engineer - OS
Senior SOC Security Operations Analyst
Senior Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
Senior VMware Systems Engineer/Architect
Senior Linux Support Engineer With Chef
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela