Find a job
IT Manager, Marketing Systems - Minneapolis, MN
Prestigious Financial Services Organization is seeking their IT Manager, Marketing Systems. As an IT Manager, Marketing Systems within Company's Application Development organization, you will be responsible for the marketing technology portfolio. You will partner with the business to create roadmaps and deliver new capabilities supporting marketing automation, sales automation, and CRM. You will lead an application development team and work with software vendors and integrators to successfully implement and optimize system solutions. We are increasing our investment in marketing systems, and this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help set the strategy.
Responsibilities:- Collaborating with business and/or ITS partners to provide service by building effective working relationships with business or ITS partners.
- Acting as a relationship manager with business and/or ITS partners to assess needs and identify innovative ways to apply system changes and technology for competitive advantage.
- Managing and developing staff by setting specific measurable objectives related to corporate vision and strategies, supporting and communicating objectives to employees, and monitoring employee progress and providing feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Overseeing projects by ensuring project and support efforts meet business and ITS objectives and that efforts are completed on time, within budget and with high quality.
- Manages the implementation and maintenance of disaster recovery plans and activities in assigned areas. Maintains current contact information for all employees in applicable areas and communicates with non-recovery employees during a disaster.
- Protects the privacy of our customers' data in the performance of job duties and operational activities.
- Follows corporate policy and procedures related to the access, use, distribution, protection, and destruction of client and company confidential data.
- Fostering the highest level of commitment among our people through transparent communication about business challenges, successes and results.
- Creating an environment which encourages people to think, behave, take action, control work and make decisions autonomously to attain clear goals.
- Taking personal responsibility for making tough decisions, meeting commitments and ensuring expected results are achieved.
Required Qualifications:- At least 5 years of directly-related work experience.
- Experience implementing and optimizing sales automation systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience using marketing automation to manage prospects and clients in one place, capture and manage activities while networking, and generate targeted campaigns.
- Possesses a strong understanding of prospecting and sales processes using CRM and lead generation systems.
- Understanding of omni-channel and lead nurturing tools.
- Experience with other marketing, sales, and CRM tools such as Eloqua, BlueKai, and Siebel is a plus.
- Possesses current knowledge of information technology concepts including application development, hardware platforms, operating systems, technical services, security, etc.
- Possesses good understanding of insurance, financial services and Company operations.
- Possesses strong project management and coaching skills.
- Possesses staff development skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively and explain technical concepts to all levels of Company personnel.
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills with the ability to define value, service and efficiency.
Preferred Qualifications:- Two years of Management experience
- Possesses knowledge of assigned business function/applications/technologies.
- Possesses broad knowledge of Company business applications and technologies.
- Exhibits ability to lead, facilitate and build teams, and establish a high level of staff accountability.
- Skilled at championing improvement efforts, and influencing progress towards positive results.
- Adept at using structure to manage versus control and uses a supportive management style with open/direct communication.
More jobs you may likeManager, Enterprise Architecture
24/7 Security Manager
Solution Architect VDI Desktop Engineering
VDI Solutions Architect - Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela