Find a job
Medical Assistant - Certified: You can make a difference here! - Cleveland, OH
If you have a passion to serve and not just to have a job, we might be the best fit for you!
Care Alliance serves the underserved through 4 brick and mortar clinics and mobile teams. We are seeking Certified Medical Assistants for our clinics located at St.Clair, Central, and Riverview (by Westside Market).
Please consider:- Our clinic hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
- No weekends and no holidays.
- Great benefits package including 9 holidays plus Vacation, Sick, Personal days off.
- Competitive pay.
CURRENT Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
Assists the medical providers, adhering to the American Association of Medical Assistants Code of Ethics. Experienced with Electronic Medical Records (EPIC). Bi-Lingual a plus. Pediatric experience a plus.
Provisions of the AAMA Medical Assistant Code of Ethics- Render services with full respect for the dignity of humanity.
- Respect confidential information obtained through employment unless legally authorized or required by responsible performance of duty to divulge such information.
- Uphold the honor and high principles of the profession and accept its disciplines.
- Seek to continually improve the knowledge and skills of medical assistants for the benefit of patients and professional colleagues.
- Participate in additional service activities aimed toward improving the health and well-being of the community.
Requirements:- Medical Assistant Diploma from an accredited school.
- Medical Assistant Certification
- Motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive manner.
- Ability to communicate and work with a diverse population.
- Preferred - pediatric experience.
- Commitment to the mission of Care Alliance Health Center.
Responsibilities:- Collect demographic and health information.
- Take accurate vital signs and weight.
- Prepare patients to be seen by provider. Set up/clean rooms.
- Collect and prepare lab specimens. Perform basic lab tests.
- Administer medications/immunizations as directed by a provider.
- Assist with medical exams, procedures.
- Provide proper documentation in patient medical records.
- Assist with referrals.
- Assist with intake and discharge functions.
- Keep clinic areas clean and organized to provide a safe environment.
- Desk and phone responsibilities as needed.
- Participate in community health programs.
- Other duties assigned by the nurse or provider.
More jobs you may likeDental Assistant
Registered Nurse ACLS Acute Care
Administrative Assistant (Willoughby, OH) Full-Time
Registered Nurse (RN)
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela