Find a job
Retail Store Manager - Phoenix, AZ
For over 25 years, Castle Megastore has been passionate about enriching the intimate lives of our customers. We embody romance, fun and fantasy. Our staff of experts provides our customers with detailed knowledge of the best brands and the biggest selection. We are Essentials for Lovers.
Our Retail Managers are Leaders. They are sales driven and are able to consistently develop team members through one on one selling and coaching. You'll be a hands-on role model for your staff, providing continuous training, feedback, and guidance. Works in other local stores within market to support the Company as needed. Available to travel for training and meetings as required.
What you will do in this job:- Drive sales. All the time. If you want a non-selling job, this isn't it.
- Proven experience leading a team to consistently meet or exceed sales and service goals. We obsess over results, so be prepared for us to validate your results.
- Minding the details, delivering exceptional customer service while ensuring processes and policies are followed in a professional environment.
- Responsible for staffing needs and recruitment to provide optimal staffing in the store (with support from corporate partners).
- Provide a terrific engagement experience to our customers on a consistent basis.
- Be able to understand and complete business reports and communicate results to the team and Corporate partners.
- Proficient in excel use and inventory management software.
What Castle needs from you:- Build Teams that want to win and earn added incentives and bonus.
- Experience working with advanced point-of-sale computer systems. Ours is pretty complex, so you'll need to be quick to learn and really good at multitasking.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including, the day before and after major holidays, evenings and weekends. This includes availability to work opening and closing shifts.
- We also embrace change, so be ready to take on new challenges and learn new things regularly.
- Be a Castle Brand Ambassador and build up a guerilla marketing network of events and partnerships to drive additional foot traffic to Castle locations.
This position and qualifies for the following benefits:- Highly Competitive pay, spiff opportunities, contests, and monthly performance bonus opportunities
- Ongoing career and Leadership Development supported by our Castle University Training Program
- Ongoing product knowledge training
- Security in a financially strong Company
- Medical/Dental/Vision for Full time Management and Associates
- 100% Company Sponsored Life Insurance for Full time Management and Associates
- FTO and Paid Holidays
- 401K with Generous Matching Contribution
We offer the opportunity for advancement as Castle Megastore grows and promotes from within.
All applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
Castle Megastore is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Check us out and apply at
About the Company
For over 25 years, Castle Megastore has been passionate about enriching the intimate lives of our customers. We embody romance, fun and fantasy. Our team member experts provides our customers with detailed knowledge of the best brands and the biggest selection. We are Essentials for Lovers
More jobs you may likeDirector of Retail Architecture - Phoenix, AZ
Senior National Account Executive
Sales Manager in Training
Assistant Store Manager (ASM)
Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Grocery) - FT
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela