Find a job
Senior CRM Manager, SFDC SalesForce - Jersey City, NJ
Bachelor's degree is a must. Candidates can be located anywhere in the East Coast. Open to travel every Monday through Thursday.
Leading global Professional Services Company is seeking a Senior Manager of SalesForce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to work with the business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce to a wide variety of financial services clients (eg Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets) at the enterprise level.
Candidates for this role should possess knowledge of the Salesforce capabilities (both functional and technical) and integration capabilities. Candidates should be able to design marketing, sales, and service business processes that align and take advantage of the Salesforce capabilities. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to uncover business requirements, and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements and align with the business strategy.
Candidates should have an understanding of Call Centers, Contact Centers or Delivery Centers as well as marketing, sales, and services processes. Candidates should have an understanding of key operational metrics and performance indicators used to manage a Customer Relationship Support environment.
Candidates should possess knowledge of the relationship between a Customer Support environment and other Business units such as Sales, or Back Office. Candidates should have knowledge of one or more key technology enablers used within a Customer Support environment such as Computer Telephony Integration, Portal self-service, Knowledge or Case Management.
SalesForce CRM Senior Manager has the following responsibilities:- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Company, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Company on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Company.
Qualifications:- Minimum 6 years of experience with one or more of the Financial Services Industries (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance)
- Minimum of 6 years of CRM systems implementation experience in one or more of the financial services industries (Banking, Capital Markets, or Insurance)
- Minimum of 5 years of Salesforce SFDC
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor Degree
Preferred Skill Requirements:
Previous Experience with:- Another leading management consulting firm or internal consulting experience
- Sales, Marketing, Service and Cloud experience
- Salesforce certifications
- Software system implementation with customer support experience
- Call center experience
- Understanding of key CRM Business Architectural concepts
- Agile and Iterative experience
Professional Skill Requirements:- Strong project management skills with a proven ability to estimate, plan and effectively execute and control projects to deliver agreed upon scope on time within budget
- Effective people development skills with a proven ability to coach and grow project team members
- Ability to facilitate complex discussions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to and/or experience in CRM functionality in financial service industries (eg Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance)
- Demonstrated experience in one or several of the following: Personal Lines insurance, Small Commercial Lines Insurance, Large Specialty Insurance, Life insurance, Capital markets, Wealth Management, Banking, Domestic Companies and/or Multi-National Companies.
More jobs you may likeSenior Manager, SalesForce CRM
Senior Manager SalesForce CRM
Senior Manager, SalesForce CRM
Senior SalesForce CRM Manager
Business Development - Sales Managers - New York
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela