Find a job
Rehabilitation Technician - Columbus, OH
The Rehab Technician is responsible for fitting, adjusting, and assembling rehab and other high tech equipment. Provides instructions to patients and referral sources, is knowledgeable of third party reimbursements, and serves ina marketing role to promote the company's rehab services.
Responsbilities:- Set-up appointments for fittings, delivery, etc. in conjunction with customer service staff.
- Do fittings and complete all appropriate paperwork.
- Obtain all required authorizations, verifications, and waivers for proper payment, through appropriate staff per policy and procedure.
- Place order for wheelchair and accessories through materials department.
- Deliver equipment or make arrangements for delivery and verify fit, equipment function and performance, with complete and accurate documentation.
- Keeping abreast of third party reimbursement issues and documentation requirements.
- Responsible for safe operation and routine care of company vehicle.
- Repairing specialty or high-end wheelchairs, which includes pick-up, delivery, providing loaner, order replacement parts, repairing, documenting repairs for billing.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all customer charts and secure files at close of business day.
Qualifications:- Auto mechanics experience helpful.
- Two years' experience in mechanical assembly and/or repair of mechanical or electrical devices required.
- Must possess a valid State Driver's License, and acceptable driving record.
- Previous experience using hand and power tools.
- People sensitive characteristics with a desire to help others.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and organized to juggle multiple priorities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the ability to learn new software.
- A professional demeanor and superior work ethic.
- Track record of being consistent with attendance and prompt arrival to work and meetings.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. regularly.
- Listens well and retains instructions; accepts constructive feedback from supervisor.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.
Compensation: Competitive salary plus commissions based on experience and a full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, and a matching 401-K plan.
More jobs you may likeLead Communications Technician
Laborer - External Cabinet Wiring (Multiple State Locations)
Combat Medic Specialist (68W)
Mental Health Services
Jobs in Argentina|
Jobs in Australia
Jobs in Austria
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Belgium
Jobs in Brazil
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Chile
Jobs in China
Jobs in Colombia
Jobs in Czech Republic
Jobs in Denmark|
Jobs in Finland
Jobs in France
Jobs in Germany
Jobs in Greece
Jobs in Honk Kong
Jobs in Hungary
Jobs in India
Jobs in Indonesia
Jobs in Ireland
Jobs in Israel
Jobs in Italy|
Jobs in Japan
Jobs in Korea
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Luxembourg
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Mexico
Jobs in Netherlands
Jobs in New Zealand
Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Pakistan|
Jobs in Peru
Jobs in Philippines
Jobs in Poland
Jobs in Portugal
Jobs in Quatar
Jobs in Romania
Jobs in Russia
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in South Africa
Jobs in Spain|
Jobs in Sweden
Jobs in Switzerland
Jobs in Taiwan
Jobs in Turkey
Jobs in the United Arab Emirates
Jobs in the United Kingdom
Jobs in the United Stated
Jobs in Venezuela